I believe it's his personnel reskin ?

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

matt

Huntingdon%2C-PA.jpg

PRR H9s #24 eastbound with CMB "The Packer," crossing 4th Street, Huntingdon, after taking on ice.

Ken, it is my own reskin of the H9s on the download station. I have reskinned a very small roster of H8/9/10 classes. I used Ben Neal's textures, and some K&L Trainz textures, with their I1sa lead bogie.

I haven't had the time to play with Shane Turner's mesh overlay thing yet, but I want to see if I can add numbers that way instead of having to reskin each single one.

If someone gets around to making H8s, H8sa, H8sb, H8sc, H9s, H9sa, H9sc, and H10s with running numbers, yeah, just take my money. (That also would included H6sa, N1s, N2sa, F3, G4, M1, M1a, K2s, and K3s) {Did I miss any from the 1920s Middle and Pittsburgh Division?}:cool:

Last edited:
Matt,
Nice looking station setup there. I don't recognize it [hangs head with embarassment]. Harrisburg? The trackwork looks really good!

PRR1361,
Yep, I'd be shelling out for all those listed engines alongside you.

Gary

Thank you guys! Here is a reskin of the D70a heavyweight dining car I made today. Are there any other car types you want to see done?

2021-05-17_110234.jpg

Dam&% The K4 never looked so good !! Nice work Jackson , really nice to see life on the route .

A lot of work being done in the Harrisburg area as in trackwork . Yards , roundhouse's , industry . But also all alone the line to Tyrone .

Matt

Warrior-Ridge%2C-PA.jpg

PRR K2 #23 hauling No. 661 westbound through Cullens Curve (near MP 206.4) about 8:40am, departed Huntingdon at 8:23am (1920 timetable). {The K2 is a reskin of the Great Northern H-4 Pacific by trainboi1}.

Passing-Tunnel-Interlocker.jpg

PRR I1sa eastbound past "Tunnel" (QX) at Spruce Creek.

PRR E7s eastbound with No. 600 through the "Old Tunnel" at Short Mountain.

Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

An I1sa westbound into Short Mountain with a string of empty hoppers.

Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

Looking west at Short Mountain. Do tunnels cause anyone else angst ?:confused:

Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

PRR E6s #325 eastbound with No. 624, heading past "Spruce" (SC).

Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

No. 325 racing along the banks of the Juniata River, eastbound.

Everyone's screenshots look great :)

Last edited:
Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

#325 Heading eastbound into the "Old Tunnel"

Spruce-Creek%2C-PA.jpg

The view looking east at Short Mountain. The alignment isn't exactly like the prototype, but it is fairly close.

Qaz That looks fantastic sir . I was hoping to see more of your work . PRR1361 , WOW . your working fast . Looks great guys . Keep um coming .

Matt

PRR E7s #2019 gracing my start screen.

Union-Furnace%2C-PA.jpg

The intrepid photographer climbed the mountain where current PA 453/Truck PA 45 crosses the Juniata River, taking in the action in the valley below. In the 1920s PA 453 was PA 5. View is railroad east toward Union Furnace looking at the American Limestone Company quarries.

Last edited:
Back