PRR Screenshots

17630122_10158621155595637_6860148966656714021_n.jpg

- c 1953-55 - Workers set a steel column during the construction of the PRR Sam Rea Shops in Hollidaysburg, PA.

Just more History

Matt

Brunswick Green EF15's on a freight.

It is winter 1958, the first winter since steam ended on the Pennsylvania Railroad. It is sad, but business must continue. On a rural branch line in the small town of Metroville, a trio of EF15's [EMD F7] haul a freight running in true F7 fashion as an A-B-A lashup. Trailing on the rear is an N6b cabin car.
IsdXbuh.jpg

MCgwPvA.jpg

Norm, there are many flavors of the NEC route on the DLS, which one are these shots from?

Sorry, missed your question. <kuid:211148:100001> NEC Wilmington - Philadelphia by maicol1965. I think I chose that one because it was TB 3.6 the most modern one available at the time.

I keep meaning to go through and standardize the catenary height <sigh> so many trainz, so little time.

Edit: I may have swapped trees.

Last edited:
Sorry, missed your question. <kuid:211148:100001> NEC Wilmington - Philadelphia by maicol1965. I think I chose that one because it was TB 3.6 the most modern one available at the time.

I keep meaning to go through and standardize the catenary height <sigh> so many trainz, so little time.

Hi Norm !

I really like them your screenshots !

Excellent setting.
:udrool:

Thanks Norm I will check that one out.

I would also recommend that version of the Wilmington to Philadelphia route .... Man some really great shots guy , Norm please post more .

Well I'm finely able to get back to working on my route .....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And with an updated K&L Steam :D

Matt

Back