PRR Screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Thanks to you both , completely understand about being away . Have had a couple bad months myself LOL

But hey ... Trainz is always fun

Matt

Wowsers! Coming back and reviewing this page after some weeks one can't help but be overwhelmed by the expanse and detail of your route Matt. Gorgeous!

Matt,
Love the shots, especially the 2nd shot of post 1506 where the train crosses the bridge and you can see the archway bridges further down the river. Very atmospheric.

You've captured the feel of the countryside very nicely. It's just as I remembered it when growing up in that area so many years ago.

The route looks great! I'm not familiar with it though. Is it available?

Gary

It's always nice ta see a roundhouse full of PRR steam , and all but a few K&L ta boot . LOL Thanks all for your comments gents . Ken and Norm ....you are the masters here of steam shots , from both side of the pond . Norm , you saying you liking my route as for detail . That's a Wowsers! for me . LOL your shots always impress .
Old shot

Heinrich505 thank you . Now how many time have you guys herd this . The route is vary much influences by Scratchy coal country route , just had ta make a Pennsy's version . LOL the route isn't done , and not sure it can go to the DL . I have used East coast content . And I know the makers wishes about his content being on the DL . That said , I'm vary willing to share . I am looking for ideas to improve the session and layout . there's a lot I am learning , and signal, crossing and station aren't still what I like .

A plug here for coal country . If you don't have this route , I vary much encourage you ta take a look at it . there is a free version available on the forums .

Hope all had a safe and good thanksgiving .

Matt

Matt,
Coal Country! Yes, I’ve got it, and the steam version session for the K&L engine too. Okay, I thought some parts of your shots looked familiar. I love that route. Haven’t run it for a while. Will get back on it. :) Thanks for the info.

Gary

The route is vary much influences by Scratchy coal country route , just had ta make a Pennsy's version . LOL the route isn't done , and not sure it can go to the DL . I have used East coast content . And I know the makers wishes about his content being on the DL . That said , I'm vary willing to share . I am looking for ideas to improve the session and layout . there's a lot I am learning , and signal, crossing and station aren't still what I like .

A plug here for coal country . If you don't have this route , I vary much encourage you ta take a look at it . there is a free version available on the forums .

Hope all had a safe and good thanksgiving .

Matt

Thanks Matt, yes, I always get Coal Country vibes when I see your shots, great work

Sir..... your routes have all been a joy to run , thank you scratchy . Have been cleaning mine up for those who would like a copy . some shots

Matt

Back