PRR Screenshots

I'm going to make a link , so who ever wishes a copy may have one . My plan is to update the link as I build . I will be providing a list of content used , but not the content itself . The route has content from several makers that wish not to have their content uploaded to the DSL I may exchange out others so when finished it can be uploaded . Cleaning it up , is turning into something I harden thought would be so time consuming :eek::hehe: As I'm one who actually enjoys running the route as much as building it .

Till now , it didn't have a name . So for now it's the Pennsylvania Black Bear Div 2a. Fictional :) I always ticker , so this may change . It has PRR signals , but I run all roads East USA . And a few further East by south East also . The UP even can be spotted form time to time . And and Steam is always welcomed , no madder the road :D
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thank you all for taking an interest in my work

Matt

PS................ Thank you RRSignal for the buildable PRR catenary

Last edited:
And what about Amtrak (1971-present), Conrail, and maybe NS? You probably don't have plans to make a modern version yet, but I also would like to try modern equipment on it even though it'll look somewhat similar to running modern Amtrak and NS stuff on the PRR Eastern Region route for MSTS. I used to have MSTS, but never owned that mega route and I have only seen several videos of it.

Yes I do , one of the reasons I had to thank RRSignal . Now there's a buildable system for the cat . It has always been a plan to update to today's Modern roads . But having said so , working out what to drop off . The four main would drop to two . The East to West would for the most part drop to one . And the branches go to being abandon .

I need to get it done first :hehe: then dreaming can start . But my son is pushing for that vary thing .

Matt

That should be on a separate version and I'm not sure about the electrified portions, but that could be Amtrak and SEPTA only passenger traffic like on the Keystone Corridor.

Last edited:
Matt,
Your work looks top notch. I’ll happily join the crowd clamoring to enjoy your route. Grew up watching GG1s and “Bricks” racing up and down the corridor from Philly to Wilmington. Your route has a very familiar feel to me. Nicely done. I remember the PRR and Penn Central well.

Gary

I thank you all for the comments here , I am working to have something by the weekend up . Fixing and tinkering , and been given ideas from other here that have way more talent , LOL Yea it's all fun and game till a deadline comes and goes .:eek::hehe:

I have a Question for those who have the PRR MP54 . Mine isn't showing up as shown on the DSL . They are passenger enabled , but don't have the clear windows with interiors . As shown . Some have . My Q is how ?

I would like to share with you all the works of { deadpoolmx55 }and { BlackDiamond1964 } and { Jacksonbarno } . They have some fantastic shots of work being done in TRAINZ routes . A fourth would be Scratchy of which I'm working to be as good as . One could hope .......... there is way too many to name , that give that Pennsey feel .

Matt

Matt and Qaz,
Really great shots. Always love seeing that keystone on the front of the engine. Brings back all sorts of great memories. Getting that “Pennsy” feel from all the cool pics.

Heinrich505

Qaz You were missed , and your routes looking fantastic . Did always like your paint scheme . Please post more sir . I haven't been able ta sleep . LOL

For us Steam nuts the Backshop has yet another superb release . It's one h%ll of a piece of work :mop:

Matt

now for some turn of the century PITTSBURGH!

the private train of Henry Clay Frick, headed to transfer with the B&O to head to the kaufmans summer house

Last edited:
Something old and something new, PRR Mainline Repair Train

Assets by mrtrain, vulcan, dylanviey, matthiasgose, shebashetan7, and stevelerro

Never one to leave well enough alone I decided that the old steam shovel would be hard pressed to handle those box beams by itself so I added one of mejekear's 150 ton cranes. :hehe:

Back