PRR Screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:p Hump Yard looks really good there, was wondering are you using Brake Retarders in the Hump Yard?

Thanks for sharing..........:cool:

Edit Update:"Thank you ...........BLue .All the yards that have humps , will have retarders in the yards ."

Thank you Sir,,,,,,,No easy task that is for sure.........Keep up the good work............!:mop::mop::mop:

Last edited:
Thank you ...........BLue .All the yards that have humps , will have retarders in the yards . I will need to relearn how I can make the humps automatic . But just getting the major trackwork down is my goal right now . And there's a lot still to be done . And more I need info on . The southern mines , and steel mills ta boot . Pittsburgh and Philadelphia will be a test themselves . But some rebuilding will be going on all along the main route . Mostly done but not finished are Enola , Altoona , Johntown , Hunting and many more I won't list . Towers will be the next placement for AI traffic that need a lot to make the route work .

Conway may be included . But I want to extent the line further Northwest into Ohio . I'm needing to learn more about the Pittsburgh area lines . Which will include the B&O and other roads .

PRR

Matt

Railwoodman,
I'm with Blue on this. +1 The hump yard shots are fantastic! :cool: They really give a feeling of the detail being put in by you. Great work!

The route I took the screen shot on is Morristown & Erie, a route put together by GFisher and then updated to TRS19 by Grazlash. It is very prototypical. I don't know how much PRR traffic actually ran on the route, as they had their own equipment, but until there are actual PRR routes (other than the NE Corridor) that I can run, in my world the PRR runs there quite frequently. ;)

I love your progress. Thanks for posting.

Heinrich505

i'm working on a railfanning test route inspired by what Railwoodman is showcasing, with 2 4-tracked mainlines, and a 2 tracked mainline going through the hills with big grades and bridges and tunnels
any ideas?

I know that.
I did come up with some ideas like a 4th mainline that's 1 track with some 2 track passing loops, as well as big staging yards at the ends of each mainline.

Your are correct . :) He asked for Ideas . I see no fault in asking here . Ideas are what helps start thinking and the process of building a route . BTW this is a forum for this ? or did I miss a memo :eek: And it's a thread dedicated to those who work building and showcasing that work of the Pennsylvania Rail Road . Idea away !!!

With All do respect

Matt

kcwright_rm, yes sir, it goes all the way to Cumberland, MD. I have posted a few pages back some shots of the Cumberland, Cumberland Narrows, and, State Line.

Thank you for the updates . Love the Engine . Great shots ta boot .

This thread need an input :)

Just playing around on the western side . testing signals

Matt

Back