PRR Screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

A little early for snow . But it's working well for the PRR . Nice shot Deadpool . Like that bridge too . Loads on the car's are nice to .

Testing the yards and the PC to see if anything's needs fixing , or the graphics card will need to be upgraded . The yards are fun to work . But hell on the PC frame rate . Still I enjoy moving cars and switching around things

Matt

Ganister%2C-PA.jpg

A look west at Ganister, PA. The junction of the Hollidaysburg & Petersburg with the Springfield Branch. "SJ" tower serves as the guardian of the junction. An I1sa heads east approaching the eastbound home signal with a coal drag heading to Philadelphia.

Finally got back to working on my H&P branch, the book by PRRT&HS "The Pennsylvania Railroad's Muleshoe, Horseshoe, Altoona, and Beyond" gave the photographic evidence for this basic scene.

Ganister%2C-PA.jpg

Looking "south" toward the direction of Oreminea.

PointView.jpg

Point View, looking toward Ganister.

Point-View.jpg

Point View looking toward Canoe Creek/Hollidaysburg

Hollidaysburg-and-Petersburg.jpg

An H9s bustling westward with one of the many limestone gravel trains. Location 1 mile east of Canoe Creek Branch junction.
I have been enjoying everyone's screenshots :)

Last edited:
I too have enjoyed all the posts in this thread . And I'm always intrigued how others do area's . And I always enjoy seeing areas I've not done yet . But plan to do at some point .

Now a change of subject . I have played around with making my own content . But I had some set backs . { major setbacks } So I'm asking you all if someone would like to to do this ?

What it is , was a longer version of the brick signal tower . These tower are just to small for the places I would like to use them at . 5 or 6 or 8 windows bay windows

Thanks

Matt

I too have enjoyed all the posts in this thread . And I'm always intrigued how others do area's . And I always enjoy seeing areas I've not done yet . But plan to do at some point .

Now a change of subject . I have played around with making my own content . But I had some set backs . { major setbacks } So I'm asking you all if someone would like to to do this ?

What it is , was a longer version of the brick signal tower . These tower are just to small for the places I would like to use them at . 5 or 6 or 8 windows bay windows

Thanks

Matt

I'll take a look at it. No promises; it may take a while.

Back