PRR Screenshots

A route I can't seem to get tired of

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And mine as well...

more-work-on-the-N%26W--yard.jpg

Matt

I wouldn't do this normally , but I think ( Dels ) is gonna give a few of us a run for our money in great shorts !!!

e71df11fe73222511b198867146a8691.jpg

Please post more , and would the route be your work ?

Matt

Now that looks sweet , Thank you again for your work . Vary much appreciated ( Whitepass ) . Looks like some yard work is in order . LOL

Old shot

I'll get the yard work running and get some shots .

Matt

Last edited:
K4_Unknown_2.jpg

KpLXw8V.jpg

Original photo was taken at an unknown location, but is presumed to be taken off the Garden State Parkway bridge over the Wildwood Branch. The train is heading west toward Wildwood Junction (If it is on the Wildwood Branch).

Nice representation! If your interested in the P-RSL send me a PM or something and we can talk! If I remember correctly, this was a Ocean City train. I understand the use of a K-4 on an Ocean city train is a little overkill but summer consists for Wildwood trains were normally a baggage, 4 coaches, and a Pullman on some occasions.

Nice representation! If your interested in the P-RSL
The PRR did use K4's for all the shore destination . And yea it was more engine then needed . Till the got their new road switchers , it was there only choice . Have many photos showing this .

Kamino Nice shot

Thank you Whitepass , fun running .

Matt

PRR had a lot of excess K4s after the electrification project was finished. So you know how the ball rolls down hill, older, smaller engines got bumped.

The PRR did use K4's for all the shore destination . And yea it was more engine then needed . Till the got their new road switchers , it was there only choice . Have many photos showing this .

Matt

Hey Matt, would you be interested in posting some of them if you can? I love me some P-RSL stuff. Maybe it will get me in the mood to dust off the old route of mine. Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE cascaderailroad Possible colors of PRR, Reading, NYC kerosene switch lanterns ... the last 2 are Block Station, and Derail [/QUOTE]

Are these samples ? And the bottoms of all rows ? What colors is that representing ?

PBY357.. sorry for the late response .

What I know all comes from two members of our rail club . Who lived in NJ , and were huge PSL buffs . And the photos were of already published shots . I will search my books to see if I have what I was referring to . But if memory recalls Pennsey and PSL had an engine shortage during the war and right after . The lighter Steam being pulled from service . Left only the tired K4's , so they were seen as far south as cape May , and the Delmarva peninsula . There only limitation were some bridge wight limits . One shot I have is of a K4 with a couple flats loaded and one P70 at the shore .

Matt

O1EfKul.jpg

JuPTMGe.jpg

rx0O4l2.jpg

The 11:35 from Philadelphia makes its way and arrives at Oak Ave. Station. Just a little teaser to my current project, but that's all I can tell you ;)

Yours, Qaz

Recreating P-RSL Photos

PowFlqN.jpg

xJJXB22.jpg

Original was taken by Jim Foster at Wildwood Junction. An E6 brought cars up from Cape May and took a short siding. K4 from Wildwood has back down and picked up cars and is now heading toward Tuckahoe and Philadelphia.

Yours, Qaz

Back