PRR Screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

re post 2501 Heinrich505.
Thanks for the compliment Gary.
re post 2502 Railwoodman.
Always look forward to your postings Matt on the masterpiece in the making.

Cheers, Ken

Railwoodman, in ref to #2498, I only have a few miles completed of the route, so not too much going on for running it yet.

BL33-westbound-passing-through-Mt.-Union%2C-PA.jpg

BL33 running west past the Mount Union station site. I merged the EBT route with mine. Before anyone gets excited, I "flat-earthed" the connection between my Tyrone Extension v2 and the EBT route.

For a PRR steamer that has been around for a long time it still looks and runs good. Where do you guys host your photos? Can the pictures uploaded from driver he linked her?

re post #2507 KenRuof

I use "PrintScreen" whilst in Driver then later, go "Trainz Portal" https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/index "Full image" then right click "Copy Image Link" and then to the "Forum Sceenshots" and the sub section you want, "Reply to Thread" select "Insert Image" icon on the page and paste, save and hope it works !!

Cheers, evilcrow

Last edited:
When I first saw your post Ken . I though Steve was here . K&L . I'd like to try and make that my signature . Vary nice shots you've posted .

Matt

My version of the route Has been taken down for now . Will be back

Hope you all enjoy
Tracks found here https://socaltrains.weebly.com/trackside.html
Matt

Take all the time you need, I am in love with the photos of your take on the route and heck, it's so satisfying seeing photos of WIP areas involving Pitcairn and other areas in Turtle Creek Valley, having lived a downhill car-ride from the valley itself AND having relatives that worked in the exact yard too. Keep it up!

re posts #2509 prr325, #2510 Railwoodman and #2511 Heinrich505
Thank you Jim, Matt and Gary for the compliments, I'm revisting some old maps of mine and locos like K&L to see if I can make them acceptable (in my eyes) for TRS19.
It's hard work and I miss TANE but one has to move on after seeing those PPR Sharks from Control Point Simulations.

re post #2514 netjam99
Thanks for the kind words. The image of "Curve Beer" came from the Internet, sorry I can't remember where from. A billboard from the DLS was used.

Cheers, Ken

I still do TANE and haven't migrated to TRS19, but those PR Sharks do look good on either of those versions! Your screenshot here and your previous ones remind me of what I was going to do to Rosworth Vale which would've looked very similar to your route.

Last edited:
Wow, for post 2518, the trackwork in the first post is amazing. It just keeps on going off into the distance. It's huge! Very nice.

The second shot is cool, showing off the long coal steamer and some of the shops in the distance.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with some of your progress. Great work!

Gary

Back