PRR Screenshots

Here, I'm looking for some information . Dose anyone know if the crossing gates in this Pic are available ?
Matt
PS..... my search wasn't a big one .

Hey Matt, I know that shot and location very well!! Sadly there aren't any crossing gates like that. Or at least I don't know of any. Hopefully someone will prove us wrong!

Hope all is well
-Paul

...The SD45 ? RRMods I can't get mine to work . It's nice to see them . ...

Hi Matt, glad you like the screens... :)

- - Potentially off-topic - -
Assuming you're talking about this error:

I found the SD45 from RRMods to be faulty in T:ANE straight as they come, but this is the quick fix I found

....as it turned out, deleting the line encircled in red fixed it, of course I can't guarantee that is the correct fix but they seem to run fine after I did that.

The warnings I think you can fix too, although they don't stop the asset from working in-game.

//back on topic

Just some I took a little while ago.....

:wave:

Last edited:
The SD45s by Joram24 use the mesh-table entry body for the main mesh. The entry for the night mesh has to be changed to
Code:
  default-night
  {
    mesh                                "sd45_body/light.im"
    night-mesh-base                     "[COLOR=#ff0000]body[/COLOR]"
  }
Peter

The download button on it doesn't seem to working, i hover over it and it gives me the hand with the finger on my cursor but when i click it nothing happens? :confused:

The only ones on the site that work are the BP20 and the SD75, the dependencies download for the SD75 doesn't work either and the U36C download link sends me to a error page on mediafire.

Last edited:
The download button on it doesn't seem to working, i hover over it and it gives me the hand with the finger on my cursor but when i click it nothing happens? :confused:

The only ones on the site that work are the BP20 and the SD75, the dependencies download for the SD75 doesn't work either and the U36C download link sends me to a error page on mediafire.
Yeah same thing here. Matt I am gonna have to pm you about something.

PendennisCastle ... I didn't try the DL , Sorry , but was surprised it is still up . All worked except the E44 and EL/CR U336 . The files seemed to have been removed The site hasn't been updated in a long while . So contacting the creator is our only option . I had thought I had read it was to be taken down . Doing a search on the forums may be of more help . As many others have been interested in the E33 , E44's .

p-dehnert ... Thank you for this , I knew it had to be a simple fix . Was just seeing them to many times . I will fix them and let you all know . LOL again thanks to all for the feedback .

trainzplayer14.... Nice shots . A Q whats the engine in your first pic . K&L ? or just mixing things up . LOL Whatever , liked your shots . what route is that also ?

Matt

Thanks Matt... The route is my current unnamed WIP which I showed earlier in the routes screenshots thread, with the river. IIRC the engine is a reskin of one of Ben Neal's models, on the DLS I think, unfortunately I have forgotten the name or KUID, I'll be able to point you towards it when I can get back on the machine :D

I'd love to buy one of the K&L PRR steamers, might be a future purchase, depends on how financials go lol, but glad you like the shots, yours are nice as well. :)

EDIT: The engine in the first and second shot is "PRR USRA Light 2-10-4 TS12" on the DLS by "pennsylvaniarr01", hope that helps :wave:

Last edited:
Ok, i searched and i found out why on this forum thread: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-screenshot-thread/page8&highlight=TrainzStop

Apparently they closed 4 years ago but kept the website open, but also removed the downloads for the E36C and the E44. :/

But the good news is the creator is now working with JointedRail, so these might end up the same way as Anl's content?

Anl did quit RRMods and then went on to work with JointedRail but his content ended up on Trainz Forge with permission, so the same MIGHT happen to these too?

I have PM in an attempt to gain information the E44's , But as already posted , the creator has joined JiontedRail . The site hasn't been updated , and those links aren't working . Sorry . Till further notices , They aren't available .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Hmmm... O1 looks like it could be created by removing a segment from the middle of a P5a boxcab... including a pair of drivers :) .

Can't tell you how much I like your P5 Boxcab's . But I have some how messed them up with the Pentagraph's . Just haven't got around to look at what I could do to fix . But I love Boxcabs . And your New Haven work . The O1 was experiment , and only two were made . But I all-way's thought it would be an interesting piece of content . One I actually tried to make . but didn't stay with it .

Matt

:cool: Thomas Ayers pic looks really cool, and so do your route pics. Thanks for sharing,

I think I just went into Day Dream mode here as I look at the way all these Routes are put together, hell I need a good Road Map so I wouldn't get lost in the puzzle switches........

:wave: OK it's time for me to get back to playing and route building.......

Thanks for the comments , Yea Thomas Ayers shot's are fantastic . Routes slowed a bit , but it's still going forward / LOL

And A BIG Thank You To
[h=2]Majekear[/h]

Matt

Back