Thread disappeared

JimDep

When editing a new post on the North Central Colorado thread, the thread disappeared after I hit the "save" button. Any chance of recovering it?

Thanks,
JD

Yes, that's the one. It has Rita, the mad cow.

Say, AJ, any chance of moving the 1st post to the end. I don't know why it posted in front.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
I can get rid of it and you can repost but I can't change the order of the thread, Sorry. Let me know what you want to do.

Cheers

AJ

Viewing Order

Yes, that's the one. It has Rita, the mad cow.

Say, AJ, any chance of moving the 1st post to the end. I don't know why it posted in front.

Thanks again :)
There is or use to be an option to view last first or first last (posts), but I cannot find it now. mine is set to view the last post at top of page so if you track a favorite all the time, you do not need to see every page.

If you don't mind deleting the 1st 2 posts ( the 1st one is empty space due to trying to fix the problem on my own and can go too), that would be appreciated.

Thanks AJ

American Connections, I think this is something different, as when I went to post using the normal routine, it got placed in front instead of the rear. I don't see that I have the option as you mentioned, but thanks for the suggestion. :)

Last edited:
Angelah: If this was a thread not having to do with screen shots, I could see your point.

AJ: Thanks very much :)

Screenshots

Angelah: If this was a thread not having to do with screen shots, I could see your point.

AJ: Thanks very much :)

Hello JimDep - no relation to Jonny?,
Yeah, but we should have a screenie now and then, even if it's of somebody's dog...

Ha ha...:hehe:

Blessings,

Angela

Hi Angelah,

Blessing to you, too!

You're right. No dog but maybe my cat will do. :)

My nephew Johnny asked me one time why he got left out of the family good looks gene pool. It's a good thing he can act because If he had to make a living with just his guitar and voice, he'd have a rough time.

Last edited:
Back