Trainzoptions Lost a Line

ajho

Don't forget there is a list of official trainzoptions in the TRS2006 manual, a pdf copy of which is included in the extras\documentation folder in TS2009.

Last edited:
Hiya's,

Kinda weird i guess what i'm going to ask lol

4wks or so ago i got TS2009wbe, started messing with settings and found all was well except for "shimmering" or alike on glass windows for example

After joining the forum i started to read and search, by chance i came across a post about trainzoptions or the post at least mentioned trainzoptions

Now i used a line a person had in his trainzoptions that could fix this "shimmering" problem on some ATI vidcards or at least make it less visually impacting

I added the line to my trainzoptions and lo n behold it really helped

Unfortunately the area around my rig is what i call organized chaos, the fiancee thought it was just messy and cleared it up, alas the dumb birch threw out all my scraps of paper and yep the line i wrote down for trainzoptions got binned grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Since i've since formatted the rig i have tried going back many pages on different parts of the forum in search of the post, tried searching too

I think because i stumbled upon the post the actual fix i found was not the main topic hence i cannot find anything searching

Anyone have a clue what i'm rambling on about ?? lol

If you do i could sure use that small line of text he he

Many Thanks

Have Fun

Tony

Try "trainzoptions.txt" in Search at the top and see if you can find it. You'll find one in there from January 3 regarding ATI cards and OpenGL. That might be the one you're looking for.

I love the Trainzoptions file in TRS2006. I add:

-freeintcam
-surveyorfov=35
-disableintro
-enablerailjointsound

I would like to know of any other added lines ?

WileeCoyote started one Jan 10 2008. Search Trainzoptions.txt modifications/additions, there's a few there.

Back