Russian VL10-1628 Shots/Video

afu

Trainz Screenshoter
Hi,

I am pleased to introduce an awesome Russian electric locomotive VL10-1628, it is made by TSM Team ( http://tsmteam.ru/ ), here i just want to say thanks to them and personally i think it is the best and the most realistic loco i have seen in Trainz. I have made a video for it specially and few shots from this video, wish you will enjoy them, have a good time! :wave:

Video@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja-lRV5y3Sw

Shots

1 Ext. View
fenglei2009022818420696.png

2 Cab View
fenglei2009022818403467.png

Cheers,
Leo

:wave: Hi afu great video love the way you where looking at the book an flipping the page's.

Wow, that's very impressive, it needs an awful lot of work to get it moving.....:hehe:, what was the route you were driving it on please Afu, is it on the same website?? This is a "must have" for many of us. It's a quite magnificent locomotive and the attention to detail, with the flashing lights, moving dials and windows that open, inside the cab is beyond words. Thanks for sharing your video with us Afu, this will certainly be a winner with the worldwide community, our Russian Trainzy friends should feel very proud of their hard work. :)

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, that was perfect, both the A and B show no missing dependencies. Now I've got everything the loco needs, I'm stuck. After looking through the video above and the translated manual I still have no idea how to start the loco and get it moving. Would it be possible for some clever person out there who knows how to put a thread up about it please? I'm sure I'm not the only idiot who has no idea what to do.

I meant that I didn't know what lever the one in step two was. It doesn't show you which lever is which, it just says the name. It does have the switch names though. I need to know which lever to move in step two of starting up and which crane to use near the end of the starting process, and excatly what to do to get it moving. :D :wave:

Wow, that's very impressive, it needs an awful lot of work to get it moving.....:hehe:, what was the route you were driving it on please Afu, is it on the same website?? This is a "must have" for many of us. It's a quite magnificent locomotive and the attention to detail, with the flashing lights, moving dials and windows that open, inside the cab is beyond words. Thanks for sharing your video with us Afu, this will certainly be a winner with the worldwide community, our Russian Trainzy friends should feel very proud of their hard work. :)

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.
Hi,ex-railwayman!

Thanks for your nice comment, the route is available at
http://www.railunion.net/forum13/topic7363.html

:wave:
Leo

Thanks very much for the link Leo, but, it won't let me download anything, do I need to be registered to gain access to the cdp's ??

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Hey afu,

i didnt managed either to download. Some of the dump.ru links seem to be dead, and from the others i dont know where i have to click in order to download as long as i don;t understand russian.

later edit: geez...109 MB for a locomotive? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Waoh, amazing

There is a lot of very good russian creatian, but unfortunately, there is only a few on the DLS, so it is always hard to find them :(

Thanks for the link :D

Yep, this is one truly amazing loco. Unfortunately I can't get it to move. Have watched afu's video and gone through the docs but it just won't work for me. I've flicked the switch above the door behind me, and flicked the first 3 on the control panel on the dash but can't even get the panto to rise.

Have tried this in both 2006 and 2009 but get the same result each time. Have no errors or missing dependencies in CMP, except for an invalid tag warning in 2009 which shouldn't affect anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers - Brian

Back