Downloading Question

2438moose

Hello, first off, if I have this in the wrong forum, my apologies.

I have a question regarding the download for the Trainz 2009 download. I ordered the game online this afternoon (the direct download), and after downloading the initial file, it sends me to WinRAR to extract the files. When it does this, it keeps telling me some of the files are corrupt and that I should try and download again to solve this problem. However, I have tried doing this four times this evening (with three different programs), and nothing is solving this problem.

Would anyone have any tips as to helping me solve this problem, or a contact of someone within Auran who might be able to help solve this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~2438moose

Hello, first off, if I have this in the wrong forum, my apologies.

I have a question regarding the download for the Trainz 2009 download. I ordered the game online this afternoon (the direct download), and after downloading the initial file, it sends me to WinRAR to extract the files. When it does this, it keeps telling me some of the files are corrupt and that I should try and download again to solve this problem. However, I have tried doing this four times this evening (with three different programs), and nothing is solving this problem.

Would anyone have any tips as to helping me solve this problem, or a contact of someone within Auran who might be able to help solve this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~2438moose

Hi.....A lot of us have experienced the same problem.
I fixed it by using WINRar to repair the damaged file.
That worked for me, and I did try to download it a few times. Even though it cost me a lot of Bandwidth, I came across the repair option, and it worked.
It seems strange, because a lot of Trainzers had no problems.
BTW, you can use any good program for repair, such as WINRar, or Squeeze, and so on.
Go figure!!

Pete

Back