Modula Metro a modern/heritage Australian tramway WIP (Res 1024x820 pixels)

more screenies

Screen_146.jpg

Screen_170.jpg

Screen_167.jpg

Screen_160.jpg

Screen_165.jpg

Screen_163.jpg

updated the elevated sections in parts

more soon

cheers, trammiejono:wave:

Interesting screenshots ))) And where I can download this beautifull track? If they are on the DLS, what's their name?

And those buildings, some look like Modula City content, but what about the others, where are they from, like that bridge, service stations and that KFC takeaway shop? And did you actually buy Modula City?

And those buildings, some look like Modula City content, but what about the others, where are they from, like that bridge, service stations and that KFC takeaway shop? And did you actually buy Modula City?
I got Modula City with Trainz classics 1&2, the service stations are on the DLS and the KFC takeaway

i have to wonder where you got the high-level track supports/bridges from. they look quite intresting. are they on the DLS? or can i have a link to them?

I can answer that one - the elevated sections and matching bridges, and the overhead poles that go with them are by me, referencing motorman1066's line hangers, and using poles by andi06, and textures by vulcan. Trammiejono has a beta copy at the moment, and judging by the screenshots, I think they work OK... :p

I'll be packing them up and uploading them to the DLS in the next couple of weeks.

Paul

Trammiejono, any thoughts of making any other melbourne trams, like a z class or w2 class?
Or trams from other countries like New Zealand???

Last edited:
update: got livery swapping working the
the sw5 now has 2 lliveries mmtb green and cream, and the met green and yellow
Screen_061.jpg

the ballast motor now has a trailer

Screen_072.jpg

Screen_081.jpg

sw5 and sw6
more soon
cheers,trammiejono:wave:
What are the houses in these shots??

Jamie