Getting fuel in the loco?!?

tmackman

How do I put fuel in loco?? I have to do this in Tidewater, coalslip and fuel and run scenerio. I am use TS2009.

If You are using the Conrail SD70, you just pull into the white fuel station and it will reload on its own. PM me if you need to know more!

Thanks illinois. Its just not working. My hair is getting thinner by the minute. Anybody else have this same problem?

In survayer when your selecting locos or rolling stock there is a ? mark on the bottem right, click that, then click your SD70's, a little pop up shows and you click on diesel load and put the amount in or sand load.

Edit:

I took some screenshots incase you where not sure what I was on about

sd70-1.jpg

sd70-2.jpg

That will help if you want to use them on routes with no refuelling depot, you also need to start the locomotives, easiest way is to get the AI to start all locomotives.

Last edited:
on fuel and run use an AI driver to show you what to do. tell him to drive to track 1 fuelling depot, when it gets there you will see the pumps swing round to load loco with fuel.

Check your resources in set-up in Surveyor....

:cool: In Surveyor, check all locations & your Driver Command List before you go into Driver.

You enable the loco to be refueled....if you have time on the route to refuel...

I set all of the World of Trainz locos up with fuel & sand before I start.

The World of Trainz locomotives are set up to see if you can save a nominal amount of fuel to get the train over the grade without stalling for fuel....

That's a challenge for the Mountain Pushers to get a train over the grade on a given amount of fuel with reserve to make it back to the fuel island for servicing without need of a rescue.

They will work dead in tow, but why? If you need extra power to get them back to the fuel island, how much reserve power would you need?

If a locomotive hits the fuel island, it is topped-off...

Low fuel reserves onboard reduce the total tractive effort(TE).

Unfortunately in TRS2009, in mine anyway, the refueling station in this scenario does not work, I think the scripts got wrecked when moved from 06 to 09. Other people are reporting that the supplied SD70's dont work either.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. To no avail I've tried everything that you all have suggested but have not been able to fuel up the the SD70 loco. I have even unistalled and reinstalled 3 times but that did not work either. I even downloaded a fresh copy of TS2009 from Auran. I hope a patch to fix this problem will be available soon.

Trackman,
All three of Phil_C's SD70's in TS2009 are busted. They work great in TRS2006. I'm talking about these locos:
L SD70 Conrail Quality NS PRR,<kuid2:86105:5492:1>
L SD70 Illinois Central Gulf AirC,<kuid2:86105:5494:1>
L SD70 Norfolk Southern PRR,<kuid2:86105:5498:1>
The fuel and run session is therefore, also busted. Read this link:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=33795
When you run the session in TS2009 you'll notice the SD70 has no wheels and the blinking gold button in the lower right says there are errors which a click shows script problems. Here is a picture of the error.
SD70.jpg

Bob

I can't access linked thread content because I said have not sufficient privileges :-?????

Could anyone repost here what is said in the linked thread? Thanks :)

I can't access linked thread content because I said have not sufficient privileges :-?????

Could anyone repost here what is said in the linked thread? Thanks :)

From the linked thread:

"Hello Bob
Someone said that if you set the compatibility mode in surveyor then they show up fine. I don't know what Auran did to the locomotives but the script in the trucks crashes as well as the library script, the refueling depot script and the driver command script. The funny thing is if I import copies of the ones I originally supplied to Auran and commit them then they work fine. If someone had of told me they were not working when the Beta testing was happening I may have updated them. I did not even know they would be included with TS2009 as they were removed from all the TC versions.

Regards

Phil"

"They" are working on getting those engines to work in SP2 for 2009. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Trackman,
All three of Phil_C's SD70's in TS2009 are busted. They work great in TRS2006. I'm talking about these locos:
L SD70 Corail Quality NS PRR,<kuid2:86105:5492:1>
L SD70 Illinois Central Gulf AirC,<kuid2:86105:5494:1>
L SD70 Norfolk Southern PRR,<kuid2:86105:5498:1>
The fuel and run session is therefore, also busted. Read this link:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=33795
When you run the session in TS2009 you'll notice the SD70 has no wheels and the blinking gold button in the lower right says there are errors which a click shows script problems. Here is a picture of the error.
SD70.jpg

Bob

please help ...i have the same probleme ..!!!!

I No Wheels on the SD70..

What gives..... no wheels on the train .... does anyone know where i can get some trucks for this fix

Downloads?

What about a download fix.... i had the wheels on the NS SD70 once but forgot what i d/l to get'em on

Thanks illinois. Its just not working. My hair is getting thinner by the minute. Anybody else have this same problem?

If this is making your hair thin...just wait..there are things a lot more frustrating with trainz. AHHRRRGGGGGGG AAAAAAAA...

that feels better

Back