Uk Catenary

Very nice indeed - I think they'll find a lot of use. Will they match up with snowsignal's original UK catenary OK?

Paul

sonne any word on how long we will be waiting for these beasties?

Well, just waiting on some to be approved to the DLS. All the other stuff i've done i'll release when i'm satisfied with them.

Also, quick question. How do you add a description to something on the DLS? I'm guessing i have to add it to the config?

You hit the nail on the head sonne, all you need to do is this:
Add this into your config file for the asset(s) you want a description for:
description (five presses of tab to get you in line with everything else) "Your description goes in here! Remember to use speech marks!"
That's it!:cool:
P.S. Awesome stuff!:udrool: :udrool:

sonne03

thank you for the content so far the items uploaded so far look great. i have been placing them on a duplicate of a certain map i am making they seem to fit in well. keep up the good work.

cheers

ghosty

G'day sonne03. Don't want to sound pushy (but just did), it's only been a couple of weeks, but any new catenary on the horizon?

Hi Sonne03 also not wanting to sound pushy or anything any new cats on the way would love some wires to go with the masts so we don't have to use Snowsignals payware ones ;) Keep up the good work and please be assured your masts will be most welcomed :)

The uk 50m or 25m wire that's built into the game will work with mine. My masts don't have the same wire stagger as Snowsignal's.

Wire stagger using snowsignal's masts...
screen025.jpg

..and stagger with mine.
screen026c.jpg

I'll get around to uploading some more today.

Edit: just uploaded 13 new items.

Last edited:
Sonne03 it would appear the DLS isn't allowing things onto the DLS so if you wish till they get on the DLS I am willing to host these items on my Fileden account so people can use these fantastic wires :)

Excellent, look forward to them when the DLS does something. Thanks for your skill Sonne. Look forward to them all in time.

Back