Allowed Products Utility

Is there a utility that will list the allowed products for each piece of rolling stock? Even better to allow a search, but a simple listing would help.

Maybe even do the same thing for industries on a map, both consuming and producing?

Thanks
John

Well yes. TO (Trainz Objectz) will list commodity queues by kuid number. Of course, this only works with TRS2004:hehe:

Bob

Well yes. TO (Trainz Objectz) will list commodity queues by kuid number. Of course, this only works with TRS2004:hehe:

Bob
Of course it does, along with a number of other useful utilities. :'( Hopefully, someone will find the time to do an update. :Y:

Is there a document on the file structuctor of the assets? Maybe I can pull out the old programming books and throw something together. (hmmm, wonder if COBOL would even work under Vista...:eek: :hehe: )

Industry status

Hi John,
Recently I downloaded a nice little item from Marzipan called Industry Status. After you install it in CMP2, start your game and press the k key. You can then see all your industries and their status. It helps you to see if you're getting the job done!
Regarding rolling stock, try looking at the config.txt file in Explorer. It usually lists the kuid numbers for allow commodities.
Hope this helps.

Canadatrainboy
Cheers :D

Hi John,
Recently I downloaded a nice little item from Marzipan called Industry Status. After you install it in CMP2, start your game and press the k key. You can then see all your industries and their status. It helps you to see if you're getting the job done!
Regarding rolling stock, try looking at the config.txt file in Explorer. It usually lists the kuid numbers for allow commodities.
Hope this helps.

Canadatrainboy
Cheers :D

Cool!! Works pretty good! Would like some sorting or saving options, but I'll take what's offered. :cool:

Back