Highspeed train:
3239477985_26d9b02c3b.jpg
3240316434_acda18b8d5.jpg
3240316908_ea0f0e77c6.jpg
3240317442_b40a0ea6e1.jpg
3239480291_c106f0014f.jpg
3240325112_476ea9c91e.jpg

Problem

For some reason, I cannot acces DLS, :'( and I desperately want this train! Can anyone help me and send the tgv at my email adress. I would be so grateful for the kind gesture. Thanks!

Last edited:
For some reason, I cannot acces DLS, :'( and I desperately want this train! Can anyone help me and send the tgv at the following adress: I would be so grateful for the kind gesture. Thanks!

Hi hory18.....

You probably can not get on the DLS since you have not registered any Trainz version.

Also, may I suggest you remove your email so as not to let some "bot" get it and send you spam, etc.

Last, many people on the forum will not provide help to an unregistered trainz user.

Regards,

Last edited:
Hi hory18.....

You probably can not get on the DLS since you have not registered any Trainz version.

Also, may I suggest you remove your email so as not to let some "bot" get it and send you spam, etc.

Last, many people on the forum will not provide help to an unregistered trainz user.

Regards,

I have registered my Trainz at DLS and at first, it didn't seem to be any problem, but when I tried to enter DLS, it said "Access denied". I cannot possibly understand what might be the source of the issue, so that's why I asked your help. I don't know what else I can do... except to ask for a tgv :(

I have registered my Trainz at DLS and at first, it didn't seem to be any problem, but when I tried to enter DLS, it said "Access denied". I cannot possibly understand what might be the source of the issue, so that's why I asked your help. I don't know what else I can do... except to ask for a tgv :(

May I respectfully suggest that you contact the Helpdesk....

http://support.auran.com/

At this time, N3V Helpdesk is the only action you can take.

Regards,

Back