WHATS HAPPENED

PWHAWKE

Hi everyone
Could someone please tell me whats happened to me went on to my trainz 2009 and got this patch from auran patched trainz 2009 went to start and asked me for my cd key No typed it in but keeps telling me that its invalied tryed 20 to 30 times still the same.
Any idears on how to fix this as it wont let me play the game
Many thanks pwhawke:confused:

Hi PWHAWKE

We have had an issue with the latest patch, we have now removed this for the moment while we look into what is causing this. I will post back here as soon as I have some more information.

Hi, There is no way to remove the patch im afraid. We are currently working on a fix for this which we should hopefully have soon.

well for me it kept saying there was a new patch and do you wish to install it.. it would say complete then when I would exit and restart the game it would come up and say "new patch" after the 3rd time I hit no.

Now it dosn't ask at all.

But as reported it was removed, so I might have been hitting it just as it was being removed.

But while we are on the subject of a patch... are there any patch notes around of what it might contain?

it was only online for about 30mins, once we found this problem we instantly removed it. if you didint patch in the last couple of hours you should be all good.

it was only online for about 30mins, once we found this problem we instantly removed it. if you didint patch in the last couple of hours you should be all good.

I must be one of the unfortunate, I do hope we get an unpatch soon. Does anyone know what the patch did, or what it may unleash?

Pete

Spiffy

I did miss it, we had a full power outage, probably due to our current high temperatures. You didn't answer my question, what was the patch for and why wasn't there some prior notification?

Peter

Spiffy

I did miss it, we had a full power outage, probably due to our current high temperatures. You didn't answer my question, what was the patch for and why wasn't there some prior notification?

Peter

I agree totally, a little bit of information would be welcomed by those responsible for the patch.

What does it do? What might it do? What was it intended for? Why was it not pre-tested? Will it ruin our installation of TS2009? Let's hope Auran have not screwed up anything!!

Pete

The patch notes were about to be posted when the problem came to light therefore we held off until the fix is released, the same post that contains the patch notes will also contain download links etc for manual patching, hence the delay.

This is only a small update with some bug fixes etc, it is not a major release branch, therefore no advanced notification.

The patch notes were about to be posted when the problem came to light therefore we held off until the fix is released, the same post that contains the patch notes will also contain download links etc for manual patching, hence the delay.

This is only a small update with some bug fixes etc, it is not a major release branch, therefore no advanced notification.

Mate, you should be in politics. What did it do, and if it is going to mess things up, how do we remove it??

Pete

Last edited:
Hi Pete,

Spiffy already answered your questions above. Please give him the courtesy of reading what he posts.

To summarize his comments:

* The patch notes will be available once we have the patches working.
* As far as we're aware, it's not going to mess anything up.
* There is no way to remove it.

cheers,

chris

Hi Pete,

Spiffy already answered your questions above. Please give him the courtesy of reading what he posts.

To summarize his comments:

* The patch notes will be available once we have the patches working.
* As far as we're aware, it's not going to mess anything up.
* There is no way to remove it.

cheers,

chris

Hi Chris,

That gives me some comfort. As long as it's harmless, then it seems no problem will be done.

Pete

Interesting thread.

I'm just curious about the patch.

Have I been fortunate to miss something that I probably would have installed if I had known of its existence?

Where could I have got it if I had wanted it?

How did others find out?

Phil

Edit --OK, Spiffy beat me to it.

Last edited:
Back