Where Can I find the horn for JointedRail's F7?!

illinoiscentral

SARM Volunteer
I just downloaded the "remodeled" F7 from jointed rail.com [thanks to your link Gisa!] and the B unit works but the F does not appear. I need the hornsound, someonelse told me. But where do I find it.
Help is appreciated!!!

Edit: Okay, Iced does have the right horn for the F7 with the marslight. The southern one is different. Just follow the instructions below.

The horn is a Nathan M5, not a Leslie. (I looked it up in CMP.)
I think that it comes with the Southern F7, but I am not sure. The kuid is 37581:1151, but it is not available on the DLS.

Do me a favor IC. Go to the CMP. Find the F7 and right click on it, and select download. Then start the download and it will get all of the DLS dependencies. If that still doesn't work, then right click on it again, and go to view dependencies. Then post the missing KUID here. Another bet is to download all of the locomotive parts off of www.USLW.net It might be in there, and even if it isn't, it will be helpful if you download any of the amazing locomotives on that site.

I hope that helps.

I downloaded all the content under "Rollingstock Parts" and the KUID isn't there. I've been using Trainz Objectz to find missing dependencies lately, but it only works on Trainz 04. A Good question right now would be, IC, what Version of Trainz are you using?

I just downloaded the "remodeled" F7 from jointed rail.com [thanks to your link Gisa!] and the B unit works but the F does not appear. I need the hornsound, someonelse told me. But where do I find it.
Help is appreciated!!!
I need it for some of ''The Erecting Hall'' Locomotives as well

Back