Trainz 09 - GLITCH FOUND!

01GAOK

My Trainz 09 Seems to be faulty When i Make a route from scratch , Give the drivers there commands And Guess What? The "load" Dosent work! I Dont know About "unload".... Can someone help? :eek:

This is a known issue with, as yet no known solution. I have noticed it with the AJS invisible platforms, others have reported it with other active industries.

Is there anything to load?

My Trainz 09 Seems to be faulty When i Make a route from scratch , Give the drivers there commands And Guess What? The "load" Dosent work! I Dont know About "unload".... Can someone help? :eek:

Are you setting the industries with some starting value of the particular commodity to load? Are the vehicles compatible with those loads?

Hi Sylvicolus --

It's the title of the thread that I found amusing:

Trainz 09 - GLITCH FOUND!

Here's a beginner making his first post. Gotta admit he's not tentative, like "I think I might have a problem with ... ." or "Can someone help with ... ."

Nope, just jumps in as if he's made a significant discovery and, hey, it's just gotta be a problem in the code that nobody else has discovered. Takes balls to do that in a first post.

And I'm not even quite sure what the problem might be. A bit more of a description and I'm sure all us "other veterans" will be jumping over ourselves trying to help, as we usually do with a new comer.

Spoken mainly in jest, so please don't take the above too seriously,
Phil

ProtoLars Not Working in TS2009

This might be related.

ProtoLars industries do not work in Trainz 2009, at least not for me. I’m running 2009 on my home and laptop computer and “ProtoLars Industries” will not work. BI-1 and BI-2 work just fine. Has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a fix?
All ProtoLars industries get a warning “Warning: Tag 'icon0' in the container 'industry' is obsolete.” I have edited the config file to remove the “icon0” and the warning goes away, but the industry does not work. I have spent hours trying everything I could think of to kick start ProtoLars Industries and nothing has worked. I have no solution and wondering if Im the only one with the problem.

An example of what is happening”or NOT” happening: I set out 3 loaded hoppers and 2 MTY reefers at a “Brewery”. The Brewery is set to load/unload one car at a time. After the allotted time the animation runs unloading the hoppers, BUT checking the “car status” reveals that the loads are still loaded and the MTY’s are still empty. This is the same with all “ProtoLars” Industries. BI-1 and BI-2 industries seem to work as they should
My guess is that there is a problem between TS2009 and the ProtoLars industry engine “program”

Last edited:
Back