Screenshot of the Week: Ends 1-23

Michael_Evans

thread killer
No theme this week

One screenshot per person. Screenshots entered after 1/23/09 will NOT be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

FEC train 402 by the 18 mile stretch (completely fictional), Nikos1's KWE

brickbuilder711_20090117_0065.jpg

Progressive Rail GP15 rolls through Airlake Industrial Park in Lakeville, Minnesota. Route WIP(don't bother asking, it WILL be released at some point...)

1920x1200 res pic--small size for the pixels but still quite large. Click to enlarge.

Last edited:
55623748rl6.jpg

The General's crew chats before their morning duties on a cloudy Georgia morning some time in the early 1860's. The conductor is checking his pocket watch--the brakeman had better show up soon or else they will be delayed, and with the War on, they can't afford to lose a single minute.

The Amtrak Empire Builder the route I ma doing Might be done before or a few days after My Birthday on Sunday but here is an Early surprise :D
AmtrakEmpireBuilder.jpg

screen153ek0.jpg

The 2673 passes the ECT steam shop returning to town with some empties. Shop switcher 1007 idles in the background.

Ferrous - that's some pretty heavy rail for the 1800's... Wow! :hehe: Just messin with you... Looks great!

SteelCarsIuse.jpg

Last edited:
I take to many shots of the Marias Pass!

Anyway, the Amtrak Empire Builder Nr. 7 takes the Superliners down Marias Pass:

EmpireBuilder.jpg

Yours is good too, but Ferrous's pic is very well done. It has a good contrast between everything, the lighting is great, and it is very close to a real photograph.

I'm just joking with you, but it is a great shot. I think I know who will be occupying one of my vote spots:)

The MOST likely to fail: (incomplete) in the works screenshot

Screen_004-1.jpg

Big dummie: ONE screenshot per person...DISQUALIFIED

Screen_020.jpg

Trainz Aerial Flyways

Last edited:
Back