Missing Dependency:

I'm having a great time building routes in T9, now that the Download Station is back in service, but my favorite ore car, the 30 inch gauge single bay hopper by Stefan Jung (sssjung) seems to be missing a dependency by bdaneal, namely kuid:96914:50326 and several of my other cars have the same problem. Is this a temporary problem? Is this dependency not compatible with T9 or is it just nowhere on the Download Station? I have tried multiple searches and combed through all of bdaneal's offerings but I cant find it/them? Can anyone advise what this dependency is and how I might locate it? Is there an alternative to use?

Having similar problems with some of the tiny 24 inch gauge "feldbahn" cars but I really need those larger ore cars to test my coal loading routes, thundering down to Riverside from Nightmare Mountain....

Many thanks from Bobber.

Problem solved

Question asked, answered and resolved within one hour.

It was a surprise to me that some of the content on the Download Station relies on dependencies that are not available on the Download Station.

It is a simple matter to locate the freight and passenger trucks from bdaneal and an outside source and then import them into Trainz. All is well and the ore trains are running beautifully again.

Now to update a couple of other narrow gauge cars and those tiny Feldbahn cars and start testing this T9 in some depth.

Many thanks from Bobber

Really sorry to bring this old thread again, Bob, but I am also missing the :50325 and :50326 KUIDs. I can't seem to find them on the page you indicated.

Bill

Download everything off of SubParProductions site ... yours is included with something or another ... everything on there is Super Awesome !

Last edited:
Hmmm. I've downloaded and installed both of those Peter, but still showing up as missing (not bad, just missing as in 'unknown') I do have some of the rolling stock working, but the ones that use these two items are still showing up bad.

Bill

Hello Bill

I've just downloaded both files, and checked the contents.
96914:50325 is a passenger bogey from the 30 inch gauge passenger set (30ngpax.cdp).
96914:50325 is an archbar bogey from the 30 inch gauge freight set 1 (30ngfrt1.cdp)

Peter

30 inch gauge passenger set downloads as file 30ngpax.cdp
30 inch gauge freight set 1 downloads as file 30ngfrt1.cdp
Those kuids are definately in there. Did you commit after downloading?

Bob

Ok. I have them now. I have both 2006 and 2010 installed on the same machine. When I downloaded the files, they went into the wrong CMP.

Apparently, even when you browse for the correct CMP, it still defaults to 2006 for some reason.

They're working now. Thanks all.

Bill

Back