Classic Cabon City Screenshots --- 56K Warning/Hi Resolution

Isaacg

Hi everyone! I thought I'd like to share some photos of the NEW! Classic Cabon City. Its a new addition from Trainzland, the creators of Modula City. I want to give a great thanks to Cab, Coerni, and Marinus for their work, as they don't have to do this, and it gives those an option to run more shorter trains if one desires so to do.

Coming in to the airport, via the underground station to pick up passengers at the arrivals terminal:

trainz2009-01-0915-26-26-37.jpg

Meanwhile, on the upper deck, a Gillig airport shuttle bus waits for its first morning assignment, as it is the holidays, CCMTA and the airport start operations a little later than usual:

trainz2009-01-0915-21-47-43.jpg

trainz2009-01-0915-21-37-98.jpg

trainz2009-01-0915-21-34-11.jpg

I just arrived from the airport, and I'm waiting for the next train, I missed the other one:

trainz2009-01-0915-20-00-52.jpg

trainz2009-01-0915-17-50-80.jpg

After I Got into town, I had to take a picture of this:

trainz2009-01-0915-00-56-61.jpg

After I took the picture, I walked towards the Route 28 bus stop on New York Avenue(Made Up Name, BTW):

trainz2009-01-0914-59-41-28.jpg

The bus pulled out as a train rumbled through, note there is another bus on the opposite side of the Street.

trainz2009-01-0915-00-29-09.jpg

A few cars have had it, theyre ready to overtake the bus, even if it means going over the pavement or the railway line:

trainz2009-01-0914-59-02-02.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, its not the LH Metro area Giuliani Bridge(Is it named after pres. contender Rudy Giuliani? :p)

Isaac

why do the best things for trainz HAVE to be PAYWARE? cabon city oblsoletes modula city so why don't THEY make modula city FREEWARE

Just a Thought...

- Paul

Don't ask me, ask Roger.... Its his product, his establisment, and his money.

It would be nice, but you know, with the US economy going rotten as an outdated apple, its known the world ends up right behind us(No wonder why they hate our country lol, not the people, just the country :). So I'm sure he wants a bit of extra bob... Euros I mean. Well, money...

Isaac

THE FIRST SCREENSHOT CLASSIC CABON CITY FOR TRAINZ RAILROAD SIMULATOR 2006!

cctrs2006.jpg

hey very nice pics!

and the LosT heaven bridge from TT is back!
lol

actually it is,,,,, and I HOPE you got permission to use this model Cab?

would be interesting to see what the licence still says on it...
other than that...fab work cab! looks like a real FPS killer!

keep up the great work

;)

actually it is,,,,, and I HOPE you got permission to use this model Cab?

would be interesting to see what the licence still says on it...
other than that...fab work cab! looks like a real FPS killer!

keep up the great work

;)

Hi,

As you can see on the FPS its not an FPS killer, and its not the lost heaven model definitely. But doesn't matter. :D
Thanks for the kind words anyway.

Cheers
Cab

ITS BL***Y WELL NOT

Sorry, I just got soooo ticked off and annoyed by that, and I had to get that out.

Isaac
Such amazing and colorful words our society has been blessed with.:D

These are amazing pics. I'll probably download this route in a few days.

Such amazing and colorful words our society has been blessed with.:D

These are amazing pics. I'll probably download this route in a few days.

WOW, is it ever close!!!,,check this kuid,,,,

kuid_46819_38164.cdp

Description:
Giuliano Bridge from the game Mafia. This bridge is 264 meters long. The package includes an approach spline if you need it.

Jack

sorry wasnt trying to be abother,,,and chill Isaac,,,,respectably,,sure looks like same one to me...the resemblance is UNCanny! wow, what a close match(not!) lol

either way, another fab release for sure!

hats off!

:)

Last edited:
Listen, TRS2004.... I am not sure if you are "new" here, but lets get one thing straight. I was only JOKING. And yes, the resemblence is very noticable... Anyways, bonjour...

Listen, TRS2004.... I am not sure if you are "new" here, but lets get one thing straight. I was only JOKING. And yes, the resemblence is very noticable... Anyways, bonjour...

-not nearly as 'new' as you are mate.....only been in trainz for a short time,,,since 2001,,,,:p

and your post surely dosent indicate a joke,,maybe something to ponder for future posts on a suggestion is all...

and finally, bonjour to you

have a GREAT day!

-not nearly as 'new' as you are mate.....only been in trainz for a short time,,,since 2001,,,,:p

and your post surely dosent indicate a joke,,maybe something to ponder for future posts on a suggestion is all...

and finally, bonjour to you

have a GREAT day!

Oh god. Its a Trainz forum. Not a Jerry Springer Forum :p

TS2009 ambient shadows improved?!

I played around with the shadow and sun ambience's. It seems to be possible to get more shadows in a scenery. Screenshots are a bit London style, but anyway its interesting to see whats possible with TS2009.

My simple test setup:
cab200902050001awp5.jpg

cab200902050000du0.jpg

cab200902050001sp9.jpg

Right side buildings are shadowed, left side buildings are lit but having also shadow parts.
cab200902050002pp7.jpg

cab200902050004jd9.jpg

cab200902050005va8.jpg

Back