Drake City Network - download problems

weevil

. . joined September 2001
Has anyone managed to download this route yet?

CMP sits there doing nothing but that's not entirely out of the ordinary in my experience. Anyway I thought I'd try the direct ftp download link and it comes up with an ftp index page but no download. :confused:

Stuart

Hello Weevil, or should we say ciao Stuart.....:hehe:

It cannot be downloaded as the windows page won't show up. It needs to be uploaded again properly by Auran to the DLS, do you want to e-mail them, or, shall I ??

Ciao baby.....:hehe:

ex. :wave:

Perhaps if you don't mind it would be better if you emailed them. I have very little patience for them these days. :hehe:

Stuart

No probs, in fact, I'll ask the author to contact them, as it's his route and there may be underlying technical problems that Auran may want to discuss with him.

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Hi,

I have reported the problem to Auran, and asked if they can upload it again.
It should suprise me if there were "underlying technical problems" as I got Auran's standard message by e-mail:

"Your uploaded content listed below has been approved and will be available for download via the Download Station within 6 hours:"

Cheers!
Pieter

We can't 're-upload' an asset we don't even have, though we can fix the asset that is on the download station.

Asset should now download fine.

Nope. At least not for me. 550 error. No such file or directory.

Stuart

Me neither. Download Page/Download FTP =

dcn.jpg

Andy :)

(OT PS - WB Stuart - long time :wave: )

I know this might sound a silly question, but, after Alan Yeomans has waved his magic wand, can we download the item straight away again, or, do we have to wait 24 hours or until the DLS is updated again ????

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

I just looked in my CM2 and it lists Drake City but placing it in the Download Helper Action Panel shows a ? and 0 bytes and can't be downloaded. Cleared it and went to the DLS and found it listed. Clicked the Download button and it appeared in the CM2 download helper as 24.55 mb and a total of 268.7 mb. When I clicked start I got the CM2 error msg box that it has to close CM2.

Bob

Missing Content

Hello all. I have uploaded some of my content which Auran informed me was missing from Drake City Network V8. It is now available on the DLS.

Eastside-Neighborhood-2 Scenery 33404:50684807:2
Old-Northside-Neighborhood Scenery 33404:50684823:2
Neighborhood-Corner Scenery 33404:50684825:2
Main-Street Scenery 33404:50684829:2
Distant-Metropolis Scenery 33404:50684834:2
Eastside-Neighborhood Scenery 33404:50684852:2
Eastside-Neighborhood-1 Scenery 33404:50684853:2

Dave

Back