Melbourne Trams

Well on that one you would be very surprised, if you have gone to all the trouble to get the texture to fit then thats the hard part make a box in gmax and it would be you own building anyway.

i had a look at gmax and played around with it a few times.. and i just really cant be arsed it hey :) to much to read and learn and stuff..

the image used was simply resized to the size of the image already in the folder and replaced with mine... wasnt hard :p

i had a look at gmax and played around with it a few times.. and i just really cant be arsed it hey :) to much to read and learn and stuff..

the image used was simply resized to the size of the image already in the folder and replaced with mine... wasnt hard :p

If the original was by DMDrake (which it looks like), then he permits uploads of reskins of his work, so long as you acknowledge him as the original creator, and make sure that you change the asset name (so there's no confusion with his work).

Excellent pics by the way...

Paul

Well After a huge task to get trainz working again ... i am back .. for a while i thought all had been lost :(

So over the last week and a bit i have continued to do melbourne and its trams down along St Kilda Rd to Domain interchange.

I am going to redo parts in the city area in time because i don't like it :)
And there are assest missing and have no idea where i got them from.

Over the weekend i discovered a tram loaded on "PTram" with all over ads.
So with some hours of teaching myself again how to use the tga program and a few photo shops...
i came up with this final product and i am over the moon about it.
I am waiting for an email from the creator to upload my desgin to download station...

Will be trying out other Melbourne ad trams..

I have also put up a horn/gong sound of the combino/citadis under "MelTram - 2 Gong Sound" on download station

Hope you enjoy the images

clipboard02zq.jpg
[/URL]
clipboard01uf.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Can we get junkie scenery objects for when the trams reach St Kilda on (I forget the route. I think NIcholson St to Fitzroy st St Kilda) when it gets near the Gatwick hotel? OK, that was in bad taste. Delete this.

Can we get junkie scenery objects for when the trams reach St Kilda on (I forget the route. I think NIcholson St to Fitzroy st St Kilda) when it gets near the Gatwick hotel? OK, that was in bad taste. Delete this.

Do they have that avail on the download station ?? :hehe:

Hey Guys... Sad news :( my hard drive and external drive where the back up files to this route have gone. And EVERYTHING is lost other then the tram files which were on another external drive.

i am unsure if i have the want to start again and try and find everything i downloaded and made...

I was sooooooo pi*%#@ off i had done more down along st kilda rd over the last few mths past the shrine and it looked great...

thanks for all your kind comments about the pics.

If i start again ill post back.

cheers everyone

Quote . GuyLimpus hey fellas why don`t you try building the brisbane tram route cheers.

I have been working on the full Brisbane tram routes for about 4 Years now, and am about 95 percent done,but am going through a period of disinterest, maybe I will get back to it at some future date ? who knows ?

NormP.
mypic85.jpg

Sth Brisbane Station.

mypic88.jpg

W'Gabba 5 ways.

Last edited:
Quote . GuyLimpus hey fellas why don`t you try building the brisbane tram route cheers.

I have been working on the full Brisbane tram routes for about 4 Years now, and am about 95 percent done,but am going through a period of disinterest, maybe I will get back to it at some future date ? who knows ?

NormP.
mypic85.jpg

Sth Brisbane Station.

mypic88.jpg

W'Gabba 5 ways.

Hi Norm,

Great shotz -- I didn't know that you like tram, etc! LOL

Ishie

Hey Guys... Sad news :( my hard drive and external drive where the back up files to this route have gone. And EVERYTHING is lost other then the tram files which were on another external drive.

i am unsure if i have the want to start again and try and find everything i downloaded and made...

I was sooooooo pi*%#@ off i had done more down along st kilda rd over the last few mths past the shrine and it looked great...

thanks for all your kind comments about the pics.

If i start again ill post back.

cheers everyone
If you go in to the Hard Drive properties and then do this http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...-versions-of-files-frequently-asked-questions you should get it all back. :)

Brisbane City Council Tramways DEM

Hey Everyone.

I am currently building on a DEM of Brisbane Northside & South Brisbane Districts from April 1st 1950 to January 22nd 1960. Its got all the suburban lines, and I have added the Newstead branch, Mayne, Old Bowen Hills and all the other relics of the former Steam Era. Wooloongabba is yet to come.

I am just woundering, since I am making a 1950's and early 1960's route, could it be possible if someone could create all the former tram routes. I could provide all the information. Just PM me, and I will send the route+ information via email.

Regards
Michael Gitsham
QGR Comissioner-Trainz

Hey Everyone.

I am currently building on a DEM of Brisbane Northside & South Brisbane Districts from April 1st 1950 to January 22nd 1960. Its got all the suburban lines, and I have added the Newstead branch, Mayne, Old Bowen Hills and all the other relics of the former Steam Era. Wooloongabba is yet to come.

I am just woundering, since I am making a 1950's and early 1960's route, could it be possible if someone could create all the former tram routes. I could provide all the information. Just PM me, and I will send the route+ information via email.

Regards
Michael Gitsham
QGR Comissioner-Trainz
Are you Stupid?
This is about MELBOURNE TRAMS not Brisbane!

why are you calling trainz89 stupid, when normp posted brisie tram shots as well, i didnt see you call him stupid to but other that that fact i dont really think its an appropriate comment

mate,

Calm down please I KNOW Its Melbourne Trams, and the only reason why posted here if someone interested in Trams; might help me out with building my Brisbane route. No need to be soo nasty. :confused:

why are you calling trainz89 stupid, when normp posted brisie tram shots as well, i didnt see you call him stupid to but other that that fact i dont really think its an appropriate comment

Back