Questions about uploading routes.

Buffalo_trains93

It's snowy here.
Hey all, i have a route that i need to upload while i switch computers. The problem is every time i go to work on the route before i click for i get a black screen and something written in is what i belive to be spanish. Can i just upload my route so i can redownload or do i have to get permission from each on teh the content creators who's stuff i've used? Im deeply confused. Thanks for any help!

Ryan

The message in Spanish says that there are assets not installed and asks you if you wish to load anyway ( the 1st option)

I am sure that you can go ahead without needing permission UNLESS the creator specifically told you not to redistribute that asset or to ask first. Payware should usually not be included period.

If you are switching computers then you can save into a content dispatcher pack on Content Manager Plus. You can then get the route to the other computer via few ways. You'll still need to download dependencies for the route.

-Flash/usb drive

Last edited:
Ok so when i save it in CDP then what do i do? email it to a new computer?

Thanks Brickbuilder! also is your FEC route going to be on the DLS or just your website?

Thanks agian

Ryan

Ok so when i save it in CDP then what do i do? email it to a new computer?

Thanks Brickbuilder! also is your FEC route going to be on the DLS or just your website?

Thanks agian

Ryan

You can email or transfer via flash drive.

Thanks! I'm having problems with the required thumbnail, so no DLS for now... The 3rd party dependencies should be on coalgauge's
thread, where I have the general links for the dependencies.

Last edited:
Cool thanks dude! Your route looks killer! can't wait for it! Thanks for everything!

Ryan

You could actually download it now! It's on coalgauge's thread in Freeware announcements.

I have personally felt that I can make many areas better, thus I have started a new version. Unfortunately for some it's for TS2009. It gets closer to real scale and I have shared progress pics and technical questions for boat's ATLS... ;) :p

Either way no problem for the advice! Enjoy your route and I would like to see it too! :D

cool dude i think im going to wait for it for 09 seeing as i have it....How big MB wise is it? Thanks for the help and good luck on the route!

Ryan

Back