Raildriver Notches

Ryan_McC

Hi all

I got Raildriver to work with 09 but I notice that where the throttle used to be at 0, it's now 4, 2 is in the gate area, and 0 is about where dynamic brake notch 1 was in 06. As a result, dynamic brake can only go to notch 6 due to lack of room. Also, the speedo only shows in MPH - as I drive Aus & NZ trains, I want this to be KPH. Has anyone else had these problems and does anyone know how to fix them? Thanks.

Ryan

I too have this problem.... ive even tried calibrating the "dead zone" area as the dynamic brake setup and notch 1 slightly more in the throttle area, but still trs just does what it wants.

I'm running XP and can't get my raildriver reverser lever to work. I've recalibrated 3 times, uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the problem. All other levers seem to work okay. Must be the BETA version.
Mike

Had the same problem and discovered if I placed the reverser lever VERY carefully in the neutral (N) position then went thru the calibration process it works OK.

My reverser lever has completely lost it's "physical" detent position.

Looking straight down, line up the shaft with the "N".

Of course if that is the problem you will forever more have to be sure you are "truly" in neutral when you stop a train or it will continue to "crawl" away.

Hope this helps.

Back