Amtrak Budd Diner Series 8521-8524

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualBeechGrove

Virtual Amtrak
Heres the latest on my line of heritage fleet cars, will be released with the CBQ Diner soon.

Shes a former Southern RR Diner built in 1948.
ingamefh3.jpg

Corey

That is it. By looking in these fourms and in your fourms the Amtrak Cars just look too good. This is great keep it up. :)
:)

I can't wait to use it for my Amtrak Crescent #19 and #20, Silver Star #91 and #92, and Silver Meteor #97 and 98 trains Corey. Where will be avaible(DLS, Amtrak Geek Zone, where?)?

Tyler

Pretty hopeful thinking considering this thread's a year old :confused:. They do look good, but probably vaporware by now.

I hate to rain on your guys' parades, but I really don't think this is ever going to be released...

(Like Scott Struik's CTA 6000 Series Cars...:'( )

hello jeff glad to see your still here, i would like to say that your creations were certainly hands down the best and by far the only venture for amtrak equipment like this, i would hate to see all that great content vanish, i hope you reconsider making content. Perhaps consider concentrating on a single series of cars making it easier to knock down projects in blocks.
sincerely Brian

Last edited:
Not sure if i ever will make trains again, i could never finish anything.

I had that same problem for another Game. I would just spend all my time building models of things that I thought would be cool to see in game, and then after a year, i finally decided what was going and what was a lost cause. Im about to release a model that I started well over a year ago, quite excited actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back