Thread: NSW Southlines

Exclamation NSW Southlines

Can anyone tell me how many layouts make up the NSW Southlines series and what are they. ?
    regards
    David

I can't tell you how many make it up but the NSW southlines are all the lines like from Albury to Junee with branch lines etc. But thats about all i know and it might not go down to albury etc.

Default Southlines layouts

From memory I think there are about half a dozen layouts. They start from around the northern side of Cootamundra and extend down to Albury and include several branch lines. There is a map that shows all of the layouts and how they fit together available on the forums somewhere. Just do a search for Southlines and you'll get several threads.

Railwayz

The original layout of SouthLines (kuid 4801:20044) was the start of a series of layouts set in NSW that can be merged together to make a much larger layout. The only problem here may be how your computer handles such a large layout.

If you look at pgibbons layouts (kuid 68830: ) you will find many that he has created fit/merge together for a huge part of the NSW network. There are a number of these layouts for 2004 and he is now creating in 2006. There are also some other layouts that fit into the NSW route as well.

If you do a search on the forum for "pgibbons" you will find a number of threads about these layouts and some where in them is a diagram showing what merges with what and where.

Hope this helps.

Craig

Member since August 31, 2002

Exclamation

Thanks for your help , I searched the forum and it didn't turn up much so will have to go through the DSL to find them. I think some other content creators have made some layout that will attach to pgibbons layouts as well.

Matches

Smile re:nsw lines

hey people go and ask the master PGibbons hes the master of these route he should help u cheers