No asset update in DLS

Crosshead

For some reason, I haven't had an update of the Asset Database for the DLS in CMP since 1 November 2008. I'm running TRS2006, I've checked all my settings and nothing has changed. I keep getting the message "Updating the Trainz Asset Database. Please wait...", so I wait, sometimes for hours, but it doesn't update. I've hit the Refresh button numerous times, tried downloading some pre. 1 November assets, the latter successfully, but still nothing after 1 November appears from the DLS. Can anyone please help?

Looking forward to my copy of TS2009.

Cheers
Richard

Hello Crosshead...

:cool: The latest entry on my CMP is 22 November 23:19:16 2008. It is Town_Shop_9 by Tafweb, created for TRS2004.

Go to the Download Station & check-box all the Trainz Versions you wish to try & then open CMP...some say that brings in Legacy Versions assets.

:cool: The latest entry on my CMP is 22 November 23:19:16 2008. It is Town_Shop_9 by Tafweb, created for TRS2004.

Go to the Download Station & check-box all the Trainz Versions you wish to try & then open CMP...some say that brings in Legacy Versions assets.
Thanks Backyard. I tried your suggestion but it still doesn't update the content when I click on the DLS in CMP ie. still no content more recent than November 1. I had this problem once before and resolved it by leaving my PC logged in to CMP overnight. I'll do the same again tonight and see what I get in the morning.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers
Richard (Crosshead)

Hi Backyard & Crosshead,

That shop is the last thing I can see too.
Can anyone else confirm if any other stuff have been released or not, please?.

:)

Waiting Area

A lot of assets are still in the Waitring Area and some have been for a while now.
I am waiting for some to be cleared for a new route so that is why I take an interest.
But I suppose Auran have had their hands full getting the latest version of Trainz out, everybody was clamouring for it and they can't be in two places at once.
Now 2009 is out maybe the assets will get cleared.

Angela

I have the same problem as Nbrettoner 23rd Nov is the last update, the cottage from Tafweb. Must admit thought it was my machine. Thanks all for confirmation that its down under.

Ian

Hi Angelah,

Thanks for the feedback, it's as expected then. :)

I don't mind waiting, considering the TS2009's service pack most likely will be
in the process of having as many bug fixes etc as possible, squeezed into it, before the zips are finally squeezed closed. :clap:

:wave:

Back