How to download Trainz2009 ???????

TrainzNavman

Hi all,

first of all apologies if I landed myself in the wrong forum. Been searching all afternoon, tried sending messages to Helpdesk... and wound up here eventually.

My problem is that I bought the latest version on-line this morning and although I am supposed to have a 15 Mbps link into the Internet, Trainz is downloading at a miserable 28kbps.

Is that normal !!?? :confused:

The download shows at 13% now and that's after some 7 hours dl'ing. I am not a really impatient sorta guy, but hey.... ! :sleep:

Kind regards,
Francois

Hi all,

first of all apologies if I landed myself in the wrong forum. Been searching all afternoon, tried sending messages to Helpdesk... and wound up here eventually.

My problem is that I bought the latest version on-line this morning and although I am supposed to have a 15 Mbps link into the Internet, Trainz is downloading at a miserable 28kbps.

Is that normal !!?? :confused:

The download shows at 13% now and that's after some 7 hours dl'ing. I am not a really impatient sorta guy, but hey.... ! :sleep:

Kind regards,
Francois

Hello

Are using a download manager?

Use a Download Manager (e.g. www.GetRight.com) to speed up downloading the full 2.6GB version (if you ordered the digital download version).

Regards

Ahsan:wave:

I agree with AHSAN.... get the download helper he suggested "GetRight".

Took me about 1.5 hours for the Digital DL and NO errors.

Good luck and have fun.

Regards,

Back