I have a request.

jadebullet

might be back?
I am currently working on a route set in 1942 US, on the homefront. At one part of the route there is going to be a factory/vehicle repair shop for military vehicles.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to model some Sherman tanks in various stages. Maybe one without tracks, one with everthing but the gun(as in it still has the turret). Stuff like that. One of the big requests would be a seperate turret, and a turretless chassis. This way I could have the turret on a crane hanging above the chassis.

I hope that it isn't too much trouble.
Thanks in advance
Jadebullet.

I will have to check out those user names to see if there was anything that I missed when i get back to college. (where CMP can actually download stuff. My fiance's internet connection is weird lol) Thanks for the names.

I also have all of the things that you linked too. I couldn't resist making a WWII railgun scene for the Euro Screenshot of the month, and the trucks and halftracks filled in nicely. Unfortunatly I need US stuff since the route take place in the East Coast of America.

I also have a completed Sherman that I got off of the DLS, as well as a Sheridan.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made what I am looking for though. Basically things like, a Deus and a Half with a wheel off, so that it can get maintainance work done, or like I said earlier, a Sherman tank with its turret off so it can be suspended above the chassis. (think Metal Gear solid tank hanger, or part of Medal of Honor Allied assault, though that was a panzer, not a sherman.

Thanks again by the way.

psycho aussie did a sherman I think. You might try asking him if he could do what you need. I haven't seen his mesh, but I wouldn't think it too hard for him to separate the mesh into the parts that you need.
Mike

Back