Looking For......

barryg

Hi. Is there a prototypical (or at least the correct length) layout, for the Donner Pass available anywhere? I've searched Fishlipsatwork's and general layouts on the DLS but haven't been able to find one.

After watching a video of 11 engines pulling a large consist over the pass, puts me in mind to have a go at making one.

Regards Barryg

Hi. Is there a prototypical (or at least the correct length) layout, for the Donner Pass available anywhere? I've searched Fishlipsatwork's and general layouts on the DLS but haven't been able to find one.

After watching a video of 11 engines pulling a large consist over the pass, puts me in mind to have a go at making one.

Regards Barryg
Barry, I know I have a "fishlipsatwork" part Donner Pass layout somewhere as I recently sent a copy to someone else. As this is not my creation I see no reason why others can not have it as well, though out of respect if anyone puts it on the DLS Fishlipsatwork should be mentioned. The original file was huge and it took some days to reduce it, from memory mine goes from Soda Springs to Truckee ...... would that be right?

Email me and I will look for it for you.

Craig
:):):)

@wmmeyer.... Funny you should mention the MSTS version. I was struggling up the MSTS Kicking Horse Pass yesterday when one of my sons passed me the Donner Pass video they found in an old box which was my late father's.

@Seeseeme..... Mail on the way thanks.

Regards Barryg

Back