The Bridge Thread

Steveo241

Wait!!!

Before I get flamed...I probably didn't see the thread you're attacking me about. Now to the point.

The Bridge Thread is basically a thread where you post your favorite or most hated bridge picture. It can have big bridges, small bridges, abandoned bridges, or trains on old bridges. (And if you have any pictures of bridges on trains, I'd love to see it :hehe: )

I'll start.

25qdqop.jpg

Hmmmm, wasn't sure which 1 to put up, so I'll do both of them, one from each of our great Railway nations.....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

1 ) An Idiana GP38AC crosses over the river on the Indiana Western route, in the summer.
2 ) An English Electric Class 40 crosses over Ribblehead Viaduct on the S & C layout, in the winter.

Hello BNSF50,

How well do I remember all the times I cheated death driving across that bridge dodging all the nuts out there. :hehe:

Bernie

Nice pics everyone. We did have a Bridge thread some while ago, but never mind... here's a selection of bridges from my various WIP routes...

Screen_127-1.jpg

Screen_458.jpg

Screen_086-1.jpg

Screen_091.jpg

Screen_393.jpg

Screen_387.jpg

Screen_341.jpg

tScreen_244.jpg

tScreen_207.jpg

Paul

I'm pretty sure I should slap some onto this thread. I'm going to be paying a lot of attention to this thread.

Hi, it seems you are new here. People on the forums do not like it when people revive a 6 year old topic, to ask for content.
Just trying to save you from the angry ones!

Hi, it seems you are new here. People on the forums do not like it when people revive a 6 year old topic, to ask for content.
Just trying to save you from the angry ones!

We also despise gimme pigs... So don't ask about/for everything without checking the DLS, or searching for a third party site or some other way of content distribution.

Back