Private messages and

aussepom

well try ringing them on the phone, there nuber use to work, it does not now its out of date and they have not done anything about it. tony hiton will not or is never realy avaiiliable, trying there help system does not work either I have been trying to solve a problem for ages them seem to just want to make money selling stuff in stead of solving problems

aussepom, I know that things can be a bit slow in Tasmania but the post you were replying to was dated Jan 1, 1970. Trainz and this forum did not exist back then so I can only conclude that a time warp is somehow involved. The figure of 2433143037 seconds quoted as the waiting time in the original post translates to a bit over 77 years (ignoring leap years) so he still has 30 years to wait before attempting to post again.

I have never had any problems contacting Tony or the N3V staff. They often reply through these forums and the help desk response, except over weekends or holiday periods, is usually a matter of a day or two. Again, getting message across the Bass Strait to Tasmania may be the cause of your problems - by the way I actually do love Tasmania, it reminds me very much of parts of Scotland and some of the north eastern US states.

"Trainz and this forum did not exist back then so I can only conclude that a time warp is somehow involved".

There was a bug in the forum s/w at one point (2008?), which set all post dates back to 1970. Not sure of the exact year, but it was way back before Tony changed his name. I think I might have one of those posts. It was the cause of quite a few jokes at the time (the date issue, not my post!).

Phil

One of these so called post is the first post for Gmax, 3DSmax and other modeling programs screenshots

EDIT: Just realized that this post is missing date and time
f5c4c7120a128c773dbfb57ff772c5b0.png

a bug?

As Trackplate hasn't been seen since 2010, it's pretty obviously one of the 1970 bug posts from 6 or 7 years ago that someone has dug up.
Probably needs locking.

Private messages and emails via the forum
Has anyone else had this response when attempting to do so

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 2430396711 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending emails. Please try again in 2433143037 seconds.

Bob V

Well... 2430396711 seconds is 77.067374143836 years, so it's too soon to PM

And... 2433143037 seconds is 77.15445957002 years, so it's too soon to Email

So we must wait another 29 years or so, and someone should bring this post up again... LOL

ok guys, yes it is nice and slow and quiet, and I have to use the statilite to get internet, but I do have the latest build I think 90945 yes today is 23rd nov 2017 but that still does not solve a problem I will try and send another elp message to raise a new ticket. but I would stll like to down load the fingal line thaat is on the download station.

ok guys, yes it is nice and slow and quiet, and I have to use the statilite to get internet, but I do have the latest build I think 90945 yes today is 23rd nov 2017 but that still does not solve a problem I will try and send another elp message to raise a new ticket. but I would stll like to down load the fingal line thaat is on the download station.

Glad to hear that the outside world is getting through to Tasmania. There will be a new version of the Fingal Line specifically for TANE SP2 HF1 on the DLS over the next few weeks as soon as I can complete some final testing.

thanks pware I hope that I can incert it into my Tasmanian rail system that I have been workingo on it goes from conar junction and could save me a lot of work. I have dug up some info on where the Belerive to sorell went and will tackle that as time goes by. My main thing is to get the major lines in first, this will include even all the old rail lines. I started it over two years ago.

Back