Did you get the November Newsletter?

Did you receive the November Newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 142 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 59 29.4%

• Total voters

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
With over 100 Billion spam emails being sent every day (that's 100,000,000,000 emails), ISPs are getting rigorous in their attempts to filter out evil spammers. Unfortunately little guys like Auran get caught up in spam traps and blacklisted etc.

We'd love to find out whether you got your newsletter in the last 48 hours.
The subject title was "Trainz November Newsletter".

If you haven't received it, please check your Planet Auran profile, copy and paste your email address and send yourself an email to check that we have the right address.

Also, make sure that you have selected to receive the Trainz Newsletter in your profile.

If all that seems to be in order, then please post here (but don't include your email address - we can get that from your profile). From this little experiment we may find out which ISPs are causing more problems than others.

Thanks

Tony

P.S. You can read the contents at www.ts2009.com

Hi Tony,

I have not seen mine yet, I go through Bigpond Australia. I get all my thread notifications quite fast via Mailwasher. Mailwasher is set up not to block anything unless I tell it to (it advises me first), Auran should have no problems.

If I remember last Newsletter was late too.

Craig
:):):)

Yep got mine. Great looking newsletter and fantastic looking product. It looks like you're really poised to give all the competition a good run for the money with this newest release. Within five minutes of receiving the newsletter I had my DVD copy of Trainz 2009 pre-ordered!!

Thanks, Auran. Very much looking forward to that DVD in the mail! :)

No, I received the last Trainz Newsletter in August

Of course, the TS2009 preorder news, yes

Regards

Manuel

Last edited:
I am with Bigpond in Australia and have not received a newsletter, checked my profile and the email address is correct. Is there anything we have to do to receive it? Like sign up for it or something? Sounds like it would be a good read.

Have not received the newsletter, all is good with my profile and I have not been alerted by my ISP of any blocks.

Cheers
Steve

Yes, I got it twice as a matter of fact, 'cos I registered 2 different e-mail addresses with Auran over the years......I didn't want to miss out on the newsletter :hehe:

ex.

Have got it. Thanks. And I have a question too. I have now on my harddisk TRS 2007 (German edition from Halycon). I like the extra maps from this edition and as I am Dutch the German language is no problem. Is it possible to have the new TRS 2009 WB on my other harddisk so I can still use my German TRS 2007. If this is possible how can I use the DLS.
Lots of luck with the new TRS 2009
Sapper

Back