xmas comes early

oldie

I was delighted to be able to add to my many models, two more items by tafweb, kuid 1942,....your signal boxes 7 are first-class, it has been quite a long time since I noticed any new models by you, but after these items may we have some more ? we all hope you are well, and taking care,..once again thank you, regards

I was delighted to be able to add to my many models, two more items by tafweb, kuid 1942,....your signal boxes 7 are first-class, it has been quite a long time since I noticed any new models by you, but after these items may we have some more ? we all hope you are well, and taking care,..once again thank you, regards

Couldn’t agree more
Bob V

My only comment

The man has returned

Great work, hope also your well tafweb, long time to hear

Tom

Thanks fellas. I've got a few more items in the pipeline but it gets more and more difficult to find suitable new subjects. Also my eyesight isn't as good as it was so I have to limit the time I spend on the computer. But keep your eyes open - there is more to come.

Thanks

Hi Tafweb,

I haven't had a chance to thank you publicly for all the help you give me (Both Forum & Email) when I started out with Gmax. Seems a long time ago now :)
So A big thanks from a grateful fan.

Cheers
Pete.
PS, How are you with Blender :hehe:

Back