Belisha Beacon

angelah

I wonder if some kind soul of a content creator could find the time to make a UK pedestrian Crossing Belisha Beacon?
I need one for Avalon, I need a whole load really, but just creating one would do.
This needs to be able to show in 2004 and be a stand-alone asset, that is not attached to a chunk of pavement.

If necessary I can get a photo of one foy any volunteer....

God bless,

Angela

It looks like Andi06's zebra crossing belisha beacons are made as attached meshes, so it should be a simple job to create a stand-alone version from his published crossings. If Andi gives permission, I could probably do it very quickly...

Paul

Brilliant

It looks like Andi06's zebra crossing belisha beacons are made as attached meshes, so it should be a simple job to create a stand-alone version from his published crossings. If Andi gives permission, I could probably do it very quickly...

Paul

Hello Paul,
That would be brilliant. I do have Andy's crossing complete with the beacon but I am using a different road/pavement combintaion, hence the problem.
Thanks for replying and offering to help, I do really appreciate this.

God bless,

Angela

Feel free!

Change it to kind scenery & delete the attached track table.

You may not need the script but if you do you will probably have to change the first line to:

class Zebra isclass MapObject {

Thanks

Feel free!

Change it to kind scenery & delete the attached track table.

You may not need the script but if you do you will probably have to change the first line to:

class Zebra isclass MapObject {

Thanks Andi (or Andy...),
Many thanks, that will solve a problem for me, and thanks must also go to Paul for doing the business with the file.

Cheers to you both,

Angela

Um - unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the two Belisha beacons are actually the same mesh, making it impossible to make a single pole version. I think it would need Andi's original meshes to do the job properly.

Paul

p.s. You may have use for the zig-zag approach lines I uploaded some months ago... kuid:134105:50203

Lines

Um - unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the two Belisha beacons are actually the same mesh, making it impossible to make a single pole version. I think it would need Andi's original meshes to do the job properly.

Paul

p.s. You may have use for the zig-zag approach lines I uploaded some months ago... kuid:134105:50203

Hello Paul,
Yes, I do have the lines and somebody's white crossing lines as a spline and they all work very well, it's just the beacon.
I can only let you sort out the mesh thing, I know nothing about them. I hope you and Andi can come to some sort of arrangement. Maybe he could seperate them?

God bless you both,

Angela

Just wondered

Andi - you have mail...

Paul

Hello Paul,
Just wondered if you two had come to 'some arrangement' about this beacon?
I will try using the whole pavement attached ones but they will need dropping quite a lot to hide the paved bit so will look quite stumpy.

Thanks for trying anyway.

God bless,

Angela

Angela,

Yes - Andi has kindly sent me his original mesh, I just haven't had time to look at it yet. I should find some time over the weekend.

I haven't forgotten (completely)...

All the best.

Paul

Good news

Angela,

Yes - Andi has kindly sent me his original mesh, I just haven't had time to look at it yet. I should find some time over the weekend.

I haven't forgotten (completely)...

All the best.

Paul

Hello Paul,
That's good news then. I just wondered if you had 'come to an arrangement', that was all.
I am happy to wait, can't do much to the route at present anyway due to my eyes playing up again, PC is forbidden....

Thanks for your help.

God bless,

Angela

Sorry it's been so long. I've uploaded it this morning, and so long as it passes all the checks I hope it should be in the next update...

Paul

I noticed an error in the preview, so it's corrected and re-uploaded. It might miss the next update if it's today... I can send it by e-mail if you're desperate...

Paul

I noticed an error in the preview, so it's corrected and re-uploaded. It might miss the next update if it's today... I can send it by e-mail if you're desperate...

Paul

The DLS is a bit slow loading at the moment I have some 20 items sitting in the queue and have been for nearly a week now so it might help Angela build her layout if you mail it to her.

Cheerio John

I can wait

Paul

No problem Paul, I can wait.

Thanks for the offer though.

Bless you,

Angela

Back