Screenshots of European Trains

@jango where do you have those tunnels from? Very nice screens anyway, i like how you textured that area

The tunnels and rocks are objects specifically created for this route, drawn from real photos and original "sebino (iseo) lake".

:) ciao

Jango, nice textures, especially from distance.

Summer '1976 on my screen, station Kralovec, Czech Republic. M296.1 022 leads the Zacler - Trutnov local towards Bernartice.

Talgo Mare Nostrum?
Talgo.jpg

Actually this talgo goes from Cartagena (Spain) to Montpelier (France)

Regards ;)

Hello folks.

Nice screenshots, kilanziom and zieba ! :)

@ kilanziom

The big brick building with the large windows to the right ..... may I ask where I can find it ?! Btw: Thanks for your routes and all your content. It perfectly suits to DR-Routes, too. So I use a lot of your great creations ! :Y:

Here are some screens from the route I´m working on.

1803sy6.jpg

ks66jw5.jpg

1806ds2.jpg

Cheers
Müller

@ kilanziom

The big brick building with the large windows to the right ..... may I ask where I can find it ?! Btw: Thanks for your routes and all your content. It perfectly suits to DR-Routes, too. So I use a lot of your great creations ! :Y:
Thank you Flickenwilli. There still is some unpublished German stock from my side, one day I hope to release it. And of course, always searching for new photos to make new content, especially ex-DR.

As for the building, this is one of the factory buildings I created for my "Project Sudety 1977" map, - for Lampertice Mine exacly.

Some of them were uploaded to DLS yesterday, so you can expect them with the nearby release I guess.

Last edited:
@ Dermmy

Thank you ! :)

As for the building, this is one of the factory buildings I created for my "Project Sudety 1977" map, - for Lampertice Mine exacly.

Ok, that´s some kind of funny because that was the idea to use it on my map, too. There is a potash (&) salt mine and this building looks like the original ones, standing there. :cool: Thanks for the information.

Your screens are also very nice ! (...as usual) ;)

A screenshot from the spoil pile of the mine:

ksiiiuq3.jpg

Cheers

Back