Screenshots of European Trains

Yeah, but call it artistic license..... ;) Not sure anyone has made a corn harvester for Trainz.
That's what I was thinking. I have a Bizon Z110 I skinned up some time ago, but I've left it in the to finish bin for quite a while. It's actually a Fortschritt E-12 mesh, but it's just too flat and bland looking right now. I need to re-do textures, add surface detail and better seat and control panel meshes

Here's a shot

image.png

There are some really nice harvesters on Sketchfab I could import, but they're too expensive for what they are. 25 bucks each, would cost me around 100 bucks to bring in the good ones. :)

Rico

DB

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice shot @evilcrow :)

I have built up a full model railroad room version of this layout. Fully re-worked track, scenery, pbr textures, a signaled double-track end loop, a behind-the-wall staging yard and a session with 5 freight consists for shunting in and out of the town, and a local EMU running on A.I. that you have to work around when shunting.

It's still a little buggy, as the DB_sig system needs replacing. All of the signals have set functions in driver that won't activate, manually or with A.I.

Here's a short session run with an EMU local and a freight shunt.

Rico

Back