Screenshots of European Trains

Hi Kilanziom I love your work on older European rolling stock and have a great collection.
However, I am unable to locate the Brenner & Brenner "Salon Rouge" coach in the screenshot - any help would be appreciated.

Hello from France,

Piotr, no real internationnal trafic starting from Saint Lazare... This station (the most important parisian station in terms of number of passengers) has 87% of suburb customers, the great lines are only deserving the west coast of Normandy beetween Le havre (and the transatlantic lines to USA, GB or Canada), and Cherbourg (internationnal ferry lines or great transat steamers )... And no more fret in Saint Lazare since the 60's... Before there were a fret area in the building over the tracks at the right in the latest image of my last post, which was deserved by an elevator for wagons ... This building is now a parking for autos.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Very friendly, Marc

Hi Kilanziom I love your work on older European rolling stock and have a great collection.
However, I am unable to locate the Brenner & Brenner "Salon Rouge" coach in the screenshot - any help would be appreciated.

There's quite a few models that have not been released yet, however this one in particular should be available in a couple of hours. Others most possibly will be released too within the incoming months.

Hello Evgeny,

The details are totally astonishing :eek: . The nature and vegetation is beautiful :udrool: !!

Cheers,

Philippe

Hello from France,

great shots "the reactorzz" and "Skaning" (even if I am a bit affraid by your bridges... :hehe:)

Some shots in Saint Lazare station in Paris ( the most important station with more than 1200 trains per day and more than 360 000 passengers ):

Very friendly, Marc

Back