Screenshots of European Trains

Sometimes I forget that it's Trainz not ETS2 :hehe:

353795422-101996776267416-5898596725800748045-n.jpg

Playing with the NS ICM Trains on Central Europe, 3 Car,2 x 3 car sets with Head Walkthrough, and a 4 car in Intresting liveries
Playing-with-the-NS-ICM-Trains-on-Central-Europe%2C--3-Car%2C--2-x-3-car-with-Walkthrough%2C-and-a-4-car-in-Intresting-liveries.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Mighty impressive subject there Marc, do you wish to create her with all the surrounding technical stations, helper trackage and stuff all the way towards Bécon Les Bruyères / Val d'Argenteuil? Had the pleasure to travel through this station for about a week last summer - quite an effect, especially in the downtown part with that girder steel frame over the trackage (that you perfectly simulated btw.).

And here's a little something quite afar from the Gare Saint-Lazare point of view (2188 km afar to be precise) - a piece of Romanian equipment... straight from Italy,

Last edited:
Hi Piotr, again a nice work on this last coach...

I plan to go towards Argenteuil (I have lived there and first of all in Colombes ) from 1962 to 2004... So I have traveled on this line and in the station Saint Lazare hundreds times... And I have seen the death of steam in the first part of the 70's....

It is very hard to find or modify the great number of buildings in order to try to create something not too far from reality...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thank you to follow my project.. Very friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Hello Joël,

it is a creation from Edh6 , sold as DLC on the Trainz Store, certainely one of the best locos in Trainz...

Have a nice day all !

Very friendly, Marc

Hi guys :) !

Sappemeer-Vosholen-railway-crossing.jpg

At Sappemeer, between Groningen and Nieuweschans (Netherlands), the railway-crossing of De Vosholen .

Cheers,

Philippe

Quite an impressive effect Marc, an interesting solution of low grass between the tracks, is that FMA Instant Grass or something else? Love to see more of your work and historic railway action in Paris,

Meanwhile, historic railway action at Świdnica:

Hello from Paris,

Thanks Piotr, you are right it is FMA2instant grass spline, and some snd grass as object... And another realistc coach in your collection !!!

I added some little bushes and work on the ground textures, added some grease near the switches , and still add some building to complete the neibourhood of the station... Still a lot of details to add or reskined... But it begins to look like I wanted to show...

Very friendly, Marc

Hi Forester, in the first previous version of the map (1960/1970) there were no trams in this area...

Maybe in a later version , but it needs to be very modified to show a period about 1980/2000 with electrics trains and the first tram line on the external avenues (Tram created by bubu45 some years ago )

Have a nice day friend !

Very friendly, Marc

Back