Screenshots of European Trains

Can you explain me the purpose of this tank car please?
It looks a bit strange and funny in my eyes.

Is this wagon a so called "Bromberg", GGhs or GGths?

Dear friend, probably I am one of the less, who don't use Facebook.
My wish is, can you publish your pictures and other things also outside of Facebook?

Dear Kilanziom, I am as always very impressed about your route creation.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful pictures and maybe some day the route itself.

Santa Claus came to trainzart.pl
Some German friends would be smitten of totally new DB BR110 model. N'joy!

Thank You for creating and sharing of this beautiful diesel loco of
the former German Reichsbahn. I am so very impressed about it.

Can you explain me the purpose of this tank car please?
It looks a bit strange and funny in my eyes.

Thank You for creating and sharing of this beautiful diesel loco of
the former German Reichsbahn. I am so very impressed about it.

Dear Cosplay, those gray tank-car is prepared to transport of white/yellor phosphorus in water bath (I added true ADR/RID table on those car). Those tank car came from Osnabruck to Chorzow, and it's a regular transport. Extremely toxic and unstable chemistry. It's a main part of incendiary bombs. DB BR 110 is a mystery till publication. I'm glad of those model because it's second example of my cooperation with other 3D-modeller. Many thanks for those warm words. Greetings from Strecno! :)

2022-12-11-003111.jpg

.. thankz a lot RYSZTUR + ViciA_007 for the DB BR110 + D-VTG Zacefkks + D-VTG Shimmns + I-TI Shimmns-x ..
after searching for some missings (via trainzkuidindex.com) and fixing some faulties ('preview-scale' not permitted in container 'product' + nonexistent 'screenshot.jpg') everything complete and ok ..
.. also nice buildings received for the next diorama ..

DB-BR110-%2B-D-VTG-Zacefkks-%2B-D-VTG-Shimmns--%2B-I-TI-Shimmns-x-by-RYSZTUR-%2B-ViciA_007.jpg

@Cosplay,

Thank you for the kind word. Map-building has been a secondary part of this hobby for the past years due to absorption on scenery and rolling stock updates and creation. Nevertheless a few segments have been added to one of my older maps and the work continues until she'll be ready for release one day,

Hello from France,

three locomotives A1A A1A 62000 are near to be completed in french SNCF liveries (six of the 106 built in 1946 have been sold to Marocco).. They are a creation from Togog...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Very friendly, Marc

Hello from France,

nice job everybody , and a special thank you to Piotr for this night WL...

Best wishes for all friends , Marc

Back