Screenshots of European Trains

bolivar and Dermmy thanks for the Compliments. The Screen Shots are from my German Railway Museum Trainz Module. I started it in TRS2004. This is the TRS22 (WIP) Remake. My Visit in 1985 of the 150th Anniversary of the German Railway in the Railway Museum Bochum-Dahlhausen inspired me to this Trainz Module.

2022-06-121700354yj1s.jpg

2022-06-121701331tjrn.jpg

2022-06-12170415bvkuj.jpg

2022-06-12194452okjqo.jpg

2022-06-12194531xtk6a.jpg

Greetings
Epo:)

Last edited:
Hello from France,

next french steam engine from Togog, imported after WWII from USA : SNCF 141 R , here in fuel version...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Very friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Hello from france,

black 141 R heading a tankcars train towards Lannevez

Have a nice day all , friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Using Central Europe Mini TRS19 to test all the Swedish Trains I have downloaded first EMU's from old to new Trying them in DCC mode and only one I had trouble with was X2000 wants to just drive slow, will have to contact them. Overview shot at Hojne Udolie sorry don't know how to add Little symbols in name

Tom

I had the same X2000 before and I really like the details of it since it's actually an upgrade (including added interiors) of the old gjvh X2000 anyone can still get on the DLS. I just don't like performance of the train neither and I'm not sure what else is wrong with it before I deleted it a while back. I just hope they can fix these problems and update it to run better.

Back