Screenshots of European Trains

Lsz.jpg

Hello from France, great sots all, glad to see new screens from you Erik...

In french Britany the night train from Paris have just reached Pordic Harbour in the early morning two hours before the "Normandie" steamer starts towards Southampton and the USA....

Have a nice day all !!!

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Marc, that's a lovely station there... just waiting for some international sleeping cars to roll in. And let me get back to that again... is that a Strasbourg-class battleship in the back there? Did somebody make that for Trainz!? Well wow...

Meanwhile in the Eastern Block,

Last edited:
Marc, thank you for the hint. The battleship models are very impressive... just like the original ships were. Of course I had the "Dunkerque" class in mind, and "Strasbourg" was a ship of that class :) Speaking of passenger coaches, thanx for the link to your page, it reminds me about our older historic project with the "hechte" coach (the one you have there basing on my old 3D is actually of German origin, often recalled to as Bauart22 type - not of polish design). It is a mighty interesting subject though, since I'm 100% sure that ex-PKP coaches of pre-war and war construction were also inherited by SNCF after 1945 (and not only, they also "landed" at DR, DB, CFL, NS, CFR, MAV, ĆSD and PKP of course). I wondered if maybe you bumped into some historic French iconography of these cars in regular service. That would be a helping hand in thinking about a possible SNCF variation of the model.

And speaking of ex-PKP "Hechte", here's one that spent the rest of her life (after 1945) under DR flag as an office-crew coach :)

Bonjour,

que le Velay et le Vivarais sont beaux dans TrainZ !!! ( How beautyfull are Vivarais and Velay in Trainz)

On attend aussi cette map avec impatience ... (We also are lookng forward for this map )

For my part, I have finished my French Britany 2021, and I have to make some more tests and verify everything is in order before sharing:

Amitié, Marc

Hi Piotr, I also have these two pictures , there are not few of theses coaches, I still try to find good infos about their immat numbers in SNCF /UIC version...

Thanks to give interest at theses rolling stocks...

Cheers and have a nice day , friendly, Marc

I hope this could help...

Last edited:
Thanx Marc, how lovely - the coach in your 2nd link has it's number written in the title :) -> 50 87 27-20 003-8 B7 1/2 / Dijon 1977. Splendid... I'll study that some more about the details and colors and maybe something of SNCF stable will be added to my passenger coach stable in the nearby future. I've been looking forward to it for some time now. Let's be optimistic then.

Meanwhile, unified Germany, mid 1990s:

Back