Screenshots of European Trains

Bonsoir,

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

More of the Narrow gauge locos for "Rail_891MM and 1435mm (el Tracke) route", Meaning to post this shot for a while, the electric locos have multi numbers, the one in rear has 2 liveries, front one dirty and clean of same livery The diesels Z4p Standard and sports model have Multi liveries of different companies, just thought it might be of intrest to someone, thought to post here or the Narrow gauge screenhots

2nd Pic DONJ Steam locos 2 -5 The Mallet has a fault in TRS19 but have written to Author
Railcars In last pic FJ Motorwagn #2 (Silver), YC06p in front SJ HCp Railcar Y01p and Trailers YF2p, UBF06p, UBF01p, UBD01p at rear

Hope this helps someone

Tom

More-locos-for-this-line.jpg
DONJ-locos-2---5.jpg
ng-Railcars-891mm.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly got a answer about the DOJ / Atlas Mallets and tenders from the Author He has left our community and they are both now considered Abandonware, they use a groundplane library for the shadow that TRS19 is saying is faulty.

Very sad when this happens to nice content.

Tom

Hello from Côte d'Azur !!!

A bit of sea and sun for all those who are in the cold weather...

Friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Sadly got a answer about the DOJ / Atlas Mallets and tenders from the Author He has left our community and they are both now considered Abandonware, they use a groundplane library for the shadow that TRS19 is saying is faulty.

Very sad when this happens to nice content.

Tom

Remove the ground plane library from the config? not needed in TRS19 may need to just substitute one from pev's quick shadows to deal with the warning if the build isn't updated to 4.5.

Note the config for the library is missing referencing any meshes!

Just says

Code:
mesh-table
{
  {
    auto-create                         1
  }
}

In reality all the meshes should be referenced in the config.

Clam1952 Tried using Andi06 one that Vovven47 has been using seems to be other errors as well by looks

Thanks for idea anyway, merryxmas

Tom

"Nostalgic" French Scenes

2020-12-111551336dkbq.jpg

2020-12-11155203jrk0a.jpg

2020-12-11155314jojxh.jpg

2020-12-11155508luket.jpg

2020-12-111557489mjnb.jpg

@Pet_Shop_Boys (Martin) and JonathanEckloff, thanks for the Compliments:).
@JonathanEckloff, the Tram (Poznan Tram Typ I) and the Catenaries are from the Side Ptrameu and the Station Roof (Sgdf) is from Saumerem (the Side is trainzcantalien).

Best Regards and please stay healthy.
Epo:)

"Nostalgic" French Scenes

2020-12-111551336dkbq.jpg

2020-12-11155203jrk0a.jpg

2020-12-11155314jojxh.jpg

2020-12-11155508luket.jpg

2020-12-111557489mjnb.jpg

@Pet_Shop_Boys (Martin) and JonathanEckloff, thanks for the Compliments:).
@JonathanEckloff, the Tram (Poznan Tram Typ I) and the Catenaries are from the Side Ptrameu and the Station Roof (Sgdf) is from Saumerem (the Side is trainzcantalien).

Best Regards and please stay healthy.
Epo:)

Hi,

@Epoche3bis4 : as always, great views! And thank you so much for so well using (with objects of other creators) my type P roundhouse and its turntable! :Y::Y::Y:

Back