Screenshots of European Trains

ruu.jpg

I have just bought some locos from SLW.
These locos are just incredible!
They are so finely detailed, on the BR52 model the brake lever and brake shoes actually move as does the reverser.
I wish I had enough money to buy the full set that's on offer but being retired and on a state pension I could only afford to buy 4, but I actually got 6 because there are 2 versions in each BR52 download.

SLW-BR55-3784.jpg

SLW-BR52-V1.jpg

SLW-BR52-V3.jpg

SLW-BR57-2197.jpg

I have just bought some locos from SLW.
These locos are just incredible!
They are so finely detailed, on the BR52 model the brake lever and brake shoes actually move as does the reverser.
I wish I had enough money to buy the full set that's on offer but being retired and on a state pension I could only afford to buy 4, but I actually got 6 because there are 2 versions in each BR52 download.

SLW-BR55-3784.jpg

SLW-BR52-V1.jpg

SLW-BR52-V3.jpg

SLW-BR57-2197.jpg

Thank you for the words of appreciation. I regret that the sale of these models was so small that I did not succeed in transforming SLW into a company. It's still basically a one-man production. I invite everyone to buy these models. They are available only until the end of January.

Regards, Martin

I can help, I think it's the one on this page one..

http://www.banbyggarna.se/stl/vagnar/godsvagnar/page1.html

the translation is this

SJ's heaviest trolley for special transportation, Q51 litterature from 1961 with tram Q51F.
The trolley is built to carry up to 260 tons and has beam widths to load objects of different widths.
The trolley is used primarily for carrying transformers.
In 1967, it was rewritten to Saa-z and 1981 to Uaai-z.
The trailer was scrapped and replaced in 1975. Built by LAn, with a trailer that was rebuilt from Robert Östermans 60's truck.

Last edited:
Hey schroev I see you're using Hostthenpost so next time it would be easier if you copy the link beside the forum "rectangle" and past it here instead of cliking the link ;)

Back