Screenshots of European Trains

Wow....outstanding shots in this thread ! :Y:

nlko4.jpg

hi,

Great shots all. Btw i have not alot time for Trainz yet because of a study for german railroads and signaling.

Btw i saw in a quik view some Paris backdrops on DLS by vendel. Well thats just i need as a Paris fan so sure i use them in my next lay-out. Outstanding work all.
rerb052.jpg

Greetz laika:)

Last edited:
It's nice to see the high standard of the Euro screenies is still being kept up. Excellent shots everyone. Well done!

Best wishes,
Padster

Holland.
Most Dutchies believe Hollands' most famous attractions are windmills, wooden shoes and our tulipfields. Nah simply not correct. We're never turn our thought to that tiny little bodypart that was used by Hansje Brinker to save the land he was living. His thumb in the dike! Dikes keeps the water from flowing to the inland but turning the wheels as well.
sp3220080211005054kk0.jpg

Here you see some AB6c and C6c coaches running from Amsterdam to Antwerp. The steaqming monster in front is the NMBS BE64 (downloadable from the DLS made by Witte46)

regards,
Ok_liW

Last edited:
@ Wilee

Thx, my friend. :p

@ Orangina

I believe that this VT 642 "Desiro" in the colors of the "Vogtlandbahn" is only available as build-in content in the german TRS 2007. Please adjust me if I´m wrong ! I didn´t find it on the DLS. There are different versions of that train but not this one.....

Back