Screenshots of European Trains

Happy new year!:)
080107080911109951586719.jpg

Place from real line Gliwice - Rybnik. About 15 years ago I learned swimm on this pond :) Unfortunately today on this place is motorway :(

Last edited:
One of the most beautiful regions in Romania that trains pass.

pozaconcurs-3.jpg

The picture is made on a single board layout and it was made for this month contest at RTS The Romanian Trainz Studio.

Razvan ........ an amazing picture.
A def winner this 1.!!!!!!!

sp3220080109004921zg9.jpg

Ok, I present my first tribute to this topic.
Houses in front and CSM sugarfactory are located in Halfweg, The Netherlands. The tall buildings in the background are original sugarsilo's currently restructured to appartmentbuildings.

regards,
Ok_liW

Last edited:
some of my screenshots i found on photobuket, pleas tell me what you think ;)

1) locomotive backing upp to the wagons to coupple
VUT.jpg

2) the driver gets out to couple the wagons and do the switching by radiocontroll
VUT1.jpg

3) a litle "frog" picture showing the train:)
Namnls.jpg

Thank you all.

I have made a picture with some Hungarian content. Personally I like the locos from HU.

hu.jpg

hope to continue the route :)

Buna Udar, I would think even Australian, British Rail and the North American locomotives would look good on any of your layouts my friend, they are simply fantastic creations.....

Ex. :wave:

Vendel: fabulous cityscape, checkout my new skyscrapers/rowhouses on DLS :cool:

Razvan: This kicks butt man. Absolutely.

And not to be at the very end, some east-european railroad scenery.

Three first were done on my published-on-dls WCG module layout. The last two are demonstrators from the soon coming Line 229 demo map.

Thanks guys. Your pictures are fine as well. Kilanziom, the pic's with zoom are my favorite, and zieba111 you know what I think about your route :cool: And also i forgot to mention in the last messages: @vendel You won't stop amazing us.

Keep it up guys. I think...what will it work out if we worked together?

OMG vendel, that was the last thing to wonder about in Trainz. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Hope to see the moon at DLS.

Cheers,

Back